Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace vs coventry

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
People who moan at Little Al are knobs, one of the few decent P*lace fans on here.

(Decent by scum standards)

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Big win for Palarse in an early relegation six-pointer :moo:
Above you now.

Hopefully Dougie learns to use the Academy more often. Scannell, Zaha and Williams combining to set up one of the best moves since, well Parr's goal on Saturday, for the first tonight.

And it was nice for the 2nd game in a row to see the ball stay rooted to the floor for 90 minutes. Other than when Coventry had it. HOOF.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Seeing as you seem to like meaningless data: Palarse have played 50% more games than Brighton this season. :moo:

pikeys. did you see the thread with the palace pikey buying a caravan for a pretty penny? BTW. isaw a dead ringer of your name sake in the sainsburys newhaven car park. No joke x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
The only meaningless data on this thread is your comment about it being an early relegation six pointer. ;)

i can see palace going into admin again. thatstand don't look so good..

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Ad finitum

You do seem inordinately proud of your GT-S5830. Is it new?

nope. ha itfor nearly a year. i only just discovered tapatalk :) usually im on a browser nsc and have to zoom in

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

D

Deleted member 18477

Palace should be above Brighton. They are a bigger team currently. We have a new stadium and fill it yes but they have been in the championship and above for years! If they can't finish above us they would have had a poor season in truth. They signed our 'best' player remember. So don't be too bitter lads it's a long old season and we are currently the underdogs between us and them. If we finish above the relegation zone I'll be happy this season as at the end of last season we'd ALL have taken that this year. Expectations rise far too quickly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here