[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I really do not want to lose to this chap.

1000002037.png

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
I feel completely nonplussed about tonight's game, and I know others I've mentioned this to have said they feel exactly the same.

I don’t know if it’s our amazing European adventures, that we’re so mich better than them in all regards, that we are missing half a team or simply Christmas going on, but I can’t get up for it at all.

And, even if they win, it doesn't change the story: we've progressed far beyond them at the current time. Whilst I don't doubt that will change - these things tend to be cyclical - it is likely to take a while.
The opposite for me…. Big 3 points on offer in our charge for Europe once again

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
I feel completely nonplussed about tonight's game, and I know others I've mentioned this to have said they feel exactly the same.

I don’t know if it’s our amazing European adventures, that we’re so mich better than them in all regards, that we are missing half a team or simply Christmas going on, but I can’t get up for it at all.

And, even if they win, it doesn't change the story: we've progressed far beyond them at the current time. Whilst I don't doubt that will change - these things tend to be cyclical - it is likely to take a while.
Well let's hope the players don't have the same attitude tonight
Come on ,where are yer :drink:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Hour and a half till ko and still not feeling up for it at all - weird. Think I have the same mix of feelings as others have mentioned: Euro adventures; lack of confidence with so many injuries; zero % chance of Palace attempting to play any kind of football; it's Christmas - cba to get worked up about it!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I am really looking forward to tonight’s game, it’s must win game like RDZ said we need to win three on the trot in the league to get us where we need to be, no better way to start that than against our arch rivals come on Brighton 3 points and bragging rights up for grabs

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I must admit, a bit shocked to the amount of abuse that Dunky is getting from Palace fans on Twitter, a lot of it is more than banter, it's plain libellous. They don't seem to understand facts or the law. Seem some Brighton fans pointing them towards the Shipperly case, where someone was guilty and convicted. A bit worried about their intelligence levels. Now would be nice for Dunky to score tonight 16/1 on sky bet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I must admit, a bit shocked to the amount of abuse that Dunky is getting from Palace fans on Twitter, a lot of it is more than banter, it's plain libellous. They don't seem to understand facts or the law.

I think a lot of them are completely unaware that he did nothing wrong at all, they've just heard the crap by other knuckle-draggers, and repeat it like the morons they are.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I genuinely don’t get the level of hatred for Dunk from them. Zaha was obvious because he was a pantomime villain, known by many neutral fans as a bit of a childish bellend.

With Dunk, is it just because he’s so good, and one of our own? I can’t see that he’s given them much other reason?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else just done a nervous poo? No, just me? Ok then.

Same as I’d often get not long before playing a gig.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I genuinely don’t get the level of hatred for Dunk from them. Zaha was obvious because he was a pantomime villain, known by many neutral fans as a bit of a childish bellend.

With Dunk, is it just because he’s so good, and one of our own? I can’t see that he’s given them much other reason?
From what I understand it's the court case from way back

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
No brainer. This must be a win. Not just because we could do with a good one but because it’s PalArse And my dad’s SO is a season ticket holder up there so I need a tolerable Boxing Day. 3-0. Ferguson, Mitoma and Pedro penalty. You heard it here first….
UTA

Ohh I like it

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No brainer. This must be a win. Not just because we could do with a good one but because it’s PalArse And my dad’s SO is a season ticket holder up there so I need a tolerable Boxing Day. 3-0. Ferguson, Mitoma and Pedro penalty. You heard it here first….
UTA

Seems reasonable

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
UTA

i like that, a lot.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I like that line up.

Think he's deliberately chosen our fiery Brazilians, and Hinsh as a local boy, as well as Baleba who is also a fighter - to add further temperature to what is surely going to be another heated rival game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports