Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Getting excited - I’m not too worried about this match - of course it goes without saying it is a match we must win because it’s Palace but in the context of the season, I’m not worried. We can‘t fall below 9th this week and I’ve resigned myself to struggling through the next few weeks and us picking up our form in late January after the internationals (or February at the latest). That still gives us plenty of time to get a decent top 7-8 place this season. End of January and February will see the return of most of our injured players - maybe we’ll do some window shopping and we still have Europe. (But I’ll be really in a bad mood if we loose though 🙃)

Enjoy the match everyone :ascarf::albion2:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can't put if off any longer. Off to BTSW's to watch the game, peeking between fingers. S'laters. x

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Ugh. The pregame on USA just did a little thing with EPL players wishing us a "Merry Christmas". But about 40% of the players were Palace players (although Enciso was in there).

Now my Christmas is ruined. I'm going to have a miserable Christmas just out of spite.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Struggling to watch this on an Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago. Gutted. I can't actually complain as I'm spending Xmas in New York but why couldn't it have been Burnley away today? Keep the updates coming. I anticipate being a happy fella in the Windy City.
No wifi on the train? Or just garbage wifi?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
How tiresome is the whole ‘explain the rivalry’ thing? So patronising after this many years in the Premier League. Even the ‘not a derby’ aspect gets annoying. Just pedantic. Nobody would question whether Norwich v Ipswich is a derby and they’re further apart 🥱

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here