Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The fact we didn’t get the ball in the box in the last 30 seconds says it all. We lack just a bit of maturity in key moments.

Fantastic 2nd half but losing points to teams like this time and time again is really frustrating.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Van Hecke MotM maybe? But tricky to decide again as lots of contenders.

A point away to a rival isn’t bad. Not a regular game. Always wanted them to stay up so we get to play them but starting to think I’d rather we get a couple more ‘regular’ games.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Palace bottle their own cup final

Steviewonder

Apr 29, 2023
Bexhill
Thought we were the better team. What a sickened their goal. Wait to Ensciso, Solly etc back and we'll be winning these games. Point ain't the end of the world. If only Welbrks deflection had rolled in instead of just wide. Heh ho

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Van Hecke MotM maybe? But tricky to decide again as lots of contenders.

A point away to a rival isn’t bad. Not a regular game. Always wanted them to stay up so we get to play them but starting to think I’d rather we get a couple more ‘regular’ games.
After that first half? You’ve got to be kidding right?

SlickHenry

Apr 10, 2020
Much better second half. Buananotte made a big difference. I think half the problem at the moment is our wingers are so exhausted that they lack the usual threat especially when teams double up on them.So having a different attacking option through the middle gives us something else. Brilliant header from Wellbeck and a deserved point.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here