Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croatia v Spain

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Man f*** this earth how are Greece through and Croatia not. They were great, going to be literally mad as hell because Croatia didn't go through:(

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Navas was offside when Iniesta got the ball so isn't he gaining an advantage?

Thats what I thought. Iniesta wasn't when the ball was played, but Navas definitely was, and surely interferring withn play as he got the ball from Iniesta :shrug:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Thats what I thought. Iniesta wasn't when the ball was played, but Navas definitely was, and surely interferring withn play as he got the ball from Iniesta :shrug:

I thought the same - have the commentators or pundits even mentioned it? Shame Croatia are out and the boring Italians are through.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Germany will decimate them.

At the last WC Spain vs Germany was like a training game. Spain utterly dominated them. But no doubt Germany will decimate them this time round.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Man f*** this earth how are Greece through and Croatia not. They were great, going to be literally mad as hell because Croatia didn't go through:(
I'm still trying to work out how Russia managed to go out and let Greece through.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm still trying to work out how Russia managed to go out and let Greece through.

To be fair to the Greeks, they did beat Russia so probably deserved it. They and the Czechs will be the poorest teams to qualify tho - and trust the lucky Germans to get Greece in the quarters whereas if England qualify we'll most likely get Spain.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I thought the same - have the commentators or pundits even mentioned it? Shame Croatia are out and the boring Italians are through.

But that's just not true about the Italians in this tournament is it. Traditionally boring yes, but this time around they always look to get forward and are in fact quite exciting to watch. This really was the group of death and not the other one as it turns out, what with Holland being so disappointing.

I agree, shame Croatia are out, but one of these three had to go and on balance, Spain & Italy deserve to progress. It's been a superb group to watch.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
At the last WC Spain vs Germany was like a training game. Spain utterly dominated them. But no doubt Germany will decimate them this time round.

What, Germany will play 10% better than Spain ???

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

You are only intefering if you recieve the ball from the initial pass.

Under Fifa guidelines/interpretations, Albion Dan is correct but it goes against the grain that someone running in on goal is in an offside position and gaining an advantage from it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here