Croatia v Spain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The other surprise package this tournament the Ukrainian pair up front. Shev and the new one with a long name.

Neither team respectably will be good enough to beat Spain and England respectively, but both might give a scare and make a game of it.
Great, now we're going to get thrashed.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Dull game at the mo. Croatia have to score though so should improve. Don't rate this head to head system at all. Goal difference has worked for this long.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Second half should be better. Croatia have to score to go through as Italy are winning, so the game should become more open. A late Croatia goal to send Spain out would be amusing indeed.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Whats making me chcukle is the BBCcommentator doesn't even seem to have realised that. He's been through all sorts of perumations of who might qualify, and how, EXCEPT the possibility of spain going out!

This commentator is utter tosh - he also thought David Villa is playing! OK so he corrected himself the second time he confused him with Silva, but still.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just seen Ireland highlights. Can we NOT have Given on goal next season please!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Great, now we're going to get thrashed.

The spanish are cheating barstads,fall down look at the ref he blows his whistle every fecking tackle .The refs at this tournament are deciding who goes through its fixed.denmark should have had a penalty last night but that would have meant Germany going out, so it was not given this tournament is a fcuking farce.Tomorrow all decisions will go against us to keep the co hosts in.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Someone needs to tell Mick MCarthy he isn't Irish. All this "we" nonsense is getting my goat. Fake-Irish proll.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Someone needs to tell Mick MCarthy he isn't Irish. All this "we" nonsense is getting my goat. Fake-Irish proll.

Having represented Ireland 50-odd times and managed them, he's got more right than most, whatever his accent!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I generally like Spain but anyone can rack up possession playing backwards & sideways passes. Not saying they don't have cut & thrust but it's all about putting the ball in the back of the net. I would have loved it if Croatia scored then.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports