Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croatia v Spain

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Spain v Croatia

I tip Croatia to give an object lesson in how to stop Spain. Tactically astute. Draw 1-1.

The other surprise package this tournament the Ukrainian pair up front. Shev and the new one with a long name.

Neither team respectably will be good enough to beat Spain and England respectively, but both might give a scare and make a game of it.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied, in the order given; to determine the rankings:
a) higher number of points obtained in the matches among the teams in question;

b) superior goal difference in the matches among the teams in question (if more than two teams finish equal on points);

c) higher number of goals scored in the matches among the teams in question (if more than two teams finish equal on points);

d) superior goal difference in all the group matches;

e) higher number of goals scored in all the group matches;

f) position in the UEFA national team coefficient ranking system;

g) fair play conduct of the teams (final tournament);

h) drawing of lots.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is it just me .... but every team seems to have at least one player who has one or both arms tattooed from the shoulder to the wrist like they should be a Maori warrior banged up in San Quentin....can't understand it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If Italy and Croatia win, the head to head wouldn't even come in to it, Spain would be out.

Croatia would have 7 points
Italy would have 5 points
Spain would only have 4 points

Now that would be funny

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Whats making me chcukle is the BBCcommentator doesn't even seem to have realised that. He's been through all sorts of perumations of who might qualify, and how, EXCEPT the possibility of spain going out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here