Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crawely fc. like em or hate em?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Hate them. One of the most undesirable places I have ever been to

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No feelings on them. Look out for their results as they are Sussex. Hope they get promoted.

Pretty irrelevant to us at the moment

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No feelings on them. Look out for their results as they are Sussex. Hope they get promoted.

Pretty irrelevant to us at the moment

Sums me up well FWIW

Last edited:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
when we beat them 5-0 in the cup a few years ago,their fans were a bit gobby,going by that,i should think they're well gobby by now

don't like them,not proper sussex like eastbourne,quicker they go out of the league the better,they will struggle big time if they go up

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Have to admit, I do look out for their result first in league 2 and like to see them win games and do well. Just feel out of anyone in their league, It'd be good to see them get promoted to add a bit of competition in Sussex

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Have to admit, I do look out for their result first in league 2 and like to see them win games and do well. Just feel out of anyone in their league, It'd be good to see them get promoted to add a bit of competition in Sussex

This

i wouldnt mind them being promoted, and just becuase some of their fans are tits, wont stop me checking the results on a saturday

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Best of luck to them - another Sussex side

although alot of them seem to hate us but - Meh.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Another agreement here.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Best of luck to them - another Sussex side

although alot of them seem to hate us but - Meh.

Some of them may seem to hate us, but thats because people seem to find any excuse to hate something and get angry these days.
Let me tell you that the MAJORITY of people who are sussex born and bred, no matter who they support and even if they do not like football, look out for Brightons results and want them to do well.
This is because we represent Sussex on a large scale, nothing else comes close (even the cricket) and people are proud when Brighton do well.
I have spoken to a lot of people over many years for this not to be true.
Crawley are doing well, but they do not have the history, and their manager is a chisler who is doing nothing to improve their popularity in the county.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ambivalence would be the best way to describe what I feel about Crawley :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here