Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig noone going!

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
This would be an awful deal for Brighton, awful. Noone is our best winger IMO, and we should do what ever it takes to keep him.
I can't see him wanting to leave anyway, so you f**king better not sell him TB or GP! Or I won't be held responsible for my actions.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
All these people suggesting Noone is our best winger, can you just let me know exactly what you think the job specification is for that position. For me, it is to get the ball into the box to create chances for other players and throw in the odd goal here and there. If that is the criteria, exactly how does he rate above Buckley and Lua Lua?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Football Rumours you have to laugh, lates is Barn Door Billy is having medical at Selhurst.

Of all the nonsense, i wish that was true!

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
interesting how the regular banter on twitter from members of the BHA playing squad has gone a bit quiet, apart from minimal comments regarding the draw with the barcodes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Football Rumours you have to laugh, lates is Barn Door Billy is having medical at Selhurst.

Of all the nonsense, i wish that was true!
Looks like Muzza will slip down to 4th choice striker.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
All these people suggesting Noone is our best winger, can you just let me know exactly what you think the job specification is for that position. For me, it is to get the ball into the box to create chances for other players and throw in the odd goal here and there. If that is the criteria, exactly how does he rate above Buckley and Lua Lua?

He doesn't, simply as that

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Such a shame that lua lua got injured on Saturday. He's finally looked dangerous in the past couple of games.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Sorry but to me...wen nooney has ball generally something is gonna happen..he makes it exciting...thts jus the way it is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here