Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig noone going!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I understand what you mean because he seems to go past players with relative ease keeping the ball at his feet and it is this that makes you feel something is gonna happen but in reality it doesn't because he has no final ball.

correct - i think lua lua and buckley are better.....

Er..... Where was Nooney Saturday?

germany getting his hamstrings iron by fraulins

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I understand what you mean because he seems to go past players with relative ease keeping the ball at his feet and it is this that makes you feel something is gonna happen but in reality it doesn't because he has no final ball.
correct - i think lua lua and buckley are better.....

germany getting his hamstrings iron by fraulins

Noone top..for his play and character..Buckley a close 2nd..on goal scoring ..in reality we can't afford to lose any of them unless..vicente suddenly does a Lazurus or Mr Poyet brings in a better wideman

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Apparently it's a done deal going through tomorrow - we'll see! I thought it would be a good deal but with Lua Lua injured not sure now

Has it been delayed a day till today or delayed 2 days till tommorow?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Direct quote from Naylor's Q & A

Comment From B.W.
Cardiff's bid for Noone was derisory IMHO... do you agree? More to the point, do Tony & Gus?

1:31
Yes. The club do too. They saw it as an insult.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Comment From B.W.
Cardiff's bid for Noone was derisory IMHO... do you agree? More to the point, do Tony & Gus?

If that is reliable I would think that we can assume that he will not be leaving because Cardiff would have to increase their bid by a sizeable amount and we can assume that the bid they offered would only be slightly below their valuation and not 25% of their value of him.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Gus himself said they would need to more than substantially increase their bid, and that's just to get to the bargaining table.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Comment From B.W.

At last! Why couldn't we have had this approach when selling Crofts and Bennett to the Norwich FC rapists? We'd be a few million quid better off if we had.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Comment From B.W.

Why do 'serious' journalists use expressions like 'saw it as an insult'?? Did they really? I doubt it, they know the score - I'm sure when Brighton make an approach for a player they try and get him at rock bottom price, end of....

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
At last! Why couldn't we have had this approach when selling Crofts and Bennett to the Norwich FC rapists? We'd be a few million quid better off if we had.

We really didn't have many bargaining tools when we sold Crofts. We were playing at a half empty Withdean. Considering we got him for nowt it was pretty good business. Bennett really was a ridiculously low price though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here