Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Think I'm in the minority but I liked him. Always gave his all and scared defences when he ran at them just the finishing that was the problem! Good luck to him.

So does that mean on Sat only got 2 strikers

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think Holroyd has been written off far to early by some people. There's no chance of Gus shipping him out this summer. He still has something to offer us.

Maybe Turkey, but not for a couple of seasons yet. l dont want to see him anywhere near the starting eleven this year.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Think I'm in the minority but I liked him. Always gave his all and scared defences when he ran at them just the finishing that was the problem! Good luck to him.

So does that mean on Sat only got 2 strikers

Murray, Holroyd, Barker, Baz and perhaps Hider from the youth team.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I love your posts. They're so SWEET and ADORABLE.

My name is mark and I like dogs and my favourite colour is red because that's the colour of Man U

I asked him if he was related to Kev the Ape and he sent me a PM saying.

"no why and why u think that."

Why the message was called football confused me aswell. :lol:

Oh and bye Snoopy. :bigwave:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hope he does well for them as much as I don't them... All Davies lacked was a bit of confidence, it's clear the boy has talent.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does Barney have a brown envelope fetish ? :whistle:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Everyone mentioning our lack of strikers seems to have forgotten Hart is training with us. :jester:

Davies was absolute horseshit in front of goal, unfortunately for him. However, that seems an improvement on Holroyd, who can't get anywhere near the goal, and will therefore hopefully be following him out the door next.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Everyone mentioning our lack of strikers seems to have forgotten Hart is training with us. :jester:

Davies was absolute horseshit in front of goal, unfortunately for him. However, that seems an improvement on Holroyd, who can't get anywhere near the goal, and will therefore hopefully be following him out the door next.

Eeyore will be going out on loan shortly because the donkey sanctuary wont take him.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I really hope Holroyd rams everyones words down their throats this season. He looks like he's got some ability, sadly he's never looked like scoring in his 5 games but other parts of his game look promising. Why does there always need to be a witch hunt about one of our players?

Get rid of him..........he's been here less than 6 months you retards :shootself:

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Am sorry to see him go, thought Gus would invest some time with him to help him become more of the finished article

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I really hope Holroyd rams everyones words down their throats this season. He looks like he's got some ability, sadly he's never looked like scoring in his 5 games but other parts of his game look promising. Why does there always need to be a witch hunt about one of our players?

Get rid of him..........he's been here less than 6 months you retards :shootself:

think he was involved in around 12 games and looked pants in all of them the sooner he goes the better

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area

"Is the only answer "...............

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
We may not have signed much in the way of proven talent yet but at least we're getting rid of a lot of shit. These are the sort of guys that take up good wages and a place in the squad and don't contribute anything. Just Whing to go now I suppose.

We agreed to settle the last year of his contract so he'll be receiving at least part of his wages for this year anyway I imagine.

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
I think he had a lot of natural ability, but as a striker you just have to hit the target and cope with pressure....
i wanted someone (manager)to believe in him, but the fact neither gus or slade did said enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here