Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So I'm assuming if I post pictures of random places of worship you'll be able to identify them ?

If you're running for public office and using religious buildings to make cheap points then yeah, you should be able to tell religious buildings apart.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wow just wow. As if any of that is really going to happen.

Of course it won't because they will never win a general election but one can see hoe UKIP voters are seen as somewhat moronic for voting for a party that even entertains letting loons like this join their party.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can answer that......I want out of the EU

I want this country to be run and governed solely by the people this country elected to represent it at its heart in westminster.

Thats it,pure and simple........the name is really on the tin....UKIP.....UK Independence Party........I am not sure how more fracking obvious that can be.

The pro Eu will no doubt in the coming months try to push the debate on to a simple immigration issue or say UKIP are anti Muslim or imigrants,they will avoid the debate about the EU at all costs.

Let me know how this pans out.As for their other policies.....who really gives a frack

Apart from immigration which is intertwined with the EU im surprised the anti brigade are wasting their time on this......but what about UKIP policy on abolishing laws that protect human rights they shout.

Frack of and grow up,stop spinning ridiculous bullshit......you look like a cock!

UKIP will never get us out of the EU. A- no one will vote for complete withdrawal, B- UKIP don't want out if the EU, it's their core income.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
UKIP dont want out of the EU?

I certainly don't think they believe it will ever happen and so are quite happy to play up to people's fears. They rinse fortunes out of the EU.

I'd entertain the idea that Farage may possibly want out but only so he can isolate the UK and enforce his deranged, draconian fantasies on this country. He's a money man and a fervid racist. A dangerous combination that would be even worse for this country than Cameron has.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Thanks for your input. Its the same question. Why ridicule one religion, to show you ridicule other religions. Its quite a simple question that he seems unable to answer.

The avatar is taken from http://www.venganza.org/ they are very open and you can ask anything,even your concerns that Pastafarians ridicule one religion.I suggest you ask direct(there are contact details) and tell them you have concerns that the rastafarian religion is being mocked.

I hope you get a reply as this is obviously something of great concern to you,i am very confident you will after contacting them.

If all else fails send me a PM and i will see what i can do personally.....failing that you may just have to SUCK MY BALLS

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i find it slightly odd you have come to the conclusion UKIP dont want out of the EU.........its friday right?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The avatar is taken from http://www.venganza.org/ they are very open and you can ask anything,even your concerns that Pastafarians ridicule one religion.I suggest you ask direct(there are contact details) and tell them you have concerns that the rastafarian religion is being mocked.

I hope you get a reply as this is obviously something of great concern to you,i am very confident you will after contacting them.

If all else fails send me a PM and i will see what i can do personally.....failing that you may just have to SUCK MY BALLS

No, its ok. Im happy to find it amusing that you are unable to answer.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I posted 'get back to your lair' quoting the word in his post.
:lolol:
Brilliant.
Should be careful with your literacy here, otherwise, the resident pompous **** will reprimand you. Apostrophes, for example, really matter on chat forums you know!

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yay! To hell with punctuation, literacy and ensuring you've got everything in place on a chat forum! That's for squares and geeks.

ztypty.jpg

...oh. :(

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, its been fun. Westdene got hysterical. Pastawanker got tongue tied. Buzzer got a bit desperate. Simster was his usual pompous self. Cheers. You can all get back to your circle jerk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here