Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Could this be an item for the Albion museum ?

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
Nope. Of course not. I am sure it's the real thing.

The point I was trying to make is whether it was one worn by one of the matchday squad, one of the coaching staff, one that was surplus to requirements etc as this determines how valuable it is. By way of example, a Michael Jordan signed game worn vest is far more desirable and therefore significantly more valuable than one bought from a store that he signed.

But tbh, whetherthe tracksuit was worn by a player or sat in a box in a cupboard surely no-one in possession of all their faculties is going to spunk £8K on it.
Yeah true. I’ve messaged him where he got it from but no response.

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
It's almost ceertainly legit, but it's not collectible in the same was as a shirt is. Be fine in the club museum, but unless it was given to me I wouldn't be interested in it for any more than a oner.
Phil, if a genuine Cup Final shirt came on the market with solid authenticity, what would it be worth?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Phil, if a genuine Cup Final shirt came on the market with solid authenticity, what would it be worth?
I'd imagine it would go for £1500 - £2000, maybe more. The value/sales of vintage Brighton shirts these days are going through the roof.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here