Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could it get any worse?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects. Do you like Beethoven?

Used to call it the effects of acid in my youth :shrug:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
If Super Neil’s Gash Army has been banned then why hasn’t SE25?

Bodrick BHA

Aug 25, 2009
i'm suitably impressed, umpteen pages of total bollocks and that prompted you to make your first post. I'm implying that CR25 and Dave the Eagle are by total volume of f***ing pointless drivel, the same person.

I was just curious that's all. As for the Palace guys talking drivel, i agree with you, i made my first post then because I am relatively new to the site and don't come on all that often. I read a lot before signing up, but hadn't seen this thread until now. Excuse me if i have better things to do than come on here every day.

I was just curious that's all. As for the Palace guys talking drivel, i agree with you, i made my first post then because I am relatively new to the site and don't come on all that often. I read a lot before signing up, but hadn't seen this thread until now. Excuse me if i have better things to do than come on here every day.

Well that's your 3rd post now.Enough's enough.
Toodle pip.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...

You have better things to do...I doubt it!

Hills

Feb 2, 2009
Do you like jamon toast?

Seriously how empty is your life that you feel the need to come on here acting like a f***ing retard!

We know we are pretty shit at the moment, but at least our team don't originate from the arse end of London! You can cut this gay bashing shit as well its getting old and is not acceptable in modern society, ever heard of the term 'Pink Pound'! Its one of the reasons Brighton is such an affluent place!

Get back down in your Mums basement and start using the internet for the real reason it was introduced you f***ing bellend!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here