Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could it get any worse?

I bet you're one of those palace hooligans who go round inciting violence at matches, you may get some dicks at Brighton, but you Palace idiots just go round looking for a punch-up, the last time i went to selhurst there was a bunch of twats who tried to start a fight.

Is that a slur on my otherwise unblemished character?
I'll say it is....and how!!
There's no getting the better of you,is there Einstein?

Now here's a funny thing....
My Mrs came back from work last night,she's *ahem* a 'lady' of the night.
I sez to 'er I sez..'How much you earn tonight then?'
'£1 and a penny' she sez.
'Who gave you the penny' I sez
'Farkin' all of 'em' she sez.
Da boom tish!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I bet you're one of those palace hooligans who go round inciting violence at matches, you may get some dicks at Brighton, but you Palace idiots just go round looking for a punch-up, the last time i went to selhurst there was a bunch of twats who tried to start a fight.

Next time you venture to Selhurst, why don't you get your boyfriend to hold your hand?

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met you.I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around turned you into someone new. Now five years later on you've got the world at your feet success has been so easy for you but don't forget it's me who put you where you are now and I can put you back down too

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
The only bum worrying is when you lot sh*t it.

:tumble:

Call me immature
Call me a poser
I'd love to spread manure in your bed of roses
Don't want to be rich
Don't want to be famous
But I'd really hate to have the same name as you

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Next time you venture to Selhurst, why don't you get your boyfriend to hold your hand?

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met you.I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around turned you into someone new. Now five years later on you've got the world at your feet success has been so easy for you but don't forget it's me who put you where you are now and I can put you back down too

Lovely that, very moving. Well done.

:safeway2:

Bodrick BHA

Aug 25, 2009

Deary me, what's wrong with being gay exactly? You seem to think there is something wrong with homosexuality. Just cos your sister is your mother, your father is your brother and you all f*** one another.

Brighton has some gays, and so does croydon, nothing wrong with that. Funny how you've stopped mentioning the football, got nothing on us anymore cos you can't keep repeating the 7-1 'insults'

Deary me, what's wrong with being gay exactly? You seem to think there is something wrong with homosexuality. Just cos your sister is your mother, your father is your brother and you all f*** one another.

Brighton has some gays, and so does croydon, nothing wrong with that. Funny how you've stopped mentioning the football, got nothing on us anymore cos you can't keep repeating the 7-1 'insults'

7-1 and you can't go home.
Oh sorry.Wrong one.
5-0 and you can't go home.
There.Much better.

Oh darlin'.There ain't no pleasin' you.
Now you seem ta fink that everyfin' I ever did was wrong,
I shoulda known it all along,
Oh darlin'.....There ain't no pleasin' youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

you may laugh at the results we have achieved recently, but you didnt see how well the seagulls played. based on what i saw, we will go up to the championship this year

:clap2:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...

Football and Brighton don't go together, treacle. A bit like chalk and cheese.

The silicon chip inside her head
Gets switched to overload
And nobody’s gonna go to school today
She’s gonna make them stay at home
And daddy doesn’t understand it
He always said she was good as gold
And he can see no reasons
'Cos there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be show-ow-ow-ow-own?

you may laugh at the results we have achieved recently, but you didnt see how well the seagulls played. based on what i saw, we will go up to the championship this year

WAKEY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEY!
I will say this though,you are a strong side.You and the other crap no marks at the bottom of the table must be strong...you're holding the rest of that league up!

If you leave me now,
You'll take away the biggest part of me,
Oh ho ho ho ho no baby please don't go....

I see that your avatar suits you(sir)perfectly.

I want to break free-hee
I want to break freeeeeeeeee
I want to break free from you lies
You're so self satisfied
I don't neeeeeeeeeeeeeed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
childish ramblings , mods ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here