Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could it get any worse?

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Seriously how empty is your life that you feel the need to come on here acting like a f***ing retard!

We know we are pretty shit at the moment, but at least our team don't originate from the arse end of London! You can cut this gay bashing shit as well its getting old and is not acceptable in modern society, ever heard of the term 'Pink Pound'! Its one of the reasons Brighton is such an affluent place!

Get back down in your Mums basement and start using the internet for the real reason it was introduced you f***ing bellend!

Pink Pound...I've heard of a white fiver!

Bodrick BHA

Aug 25, 2009
i'm impressed again, I was on my twenty-fifth post before i started making smarmy comments about my fellow Albion fans

Look, i was just saying that i don't come on here all the time, which is why i made my first post at that time, not intending to make smarmy comments at all.

Last edited:

Bodrick BHA

Aug 25, 2009
Post number 5 now.
Why I oughta.

Why don't you piss off back to your own forum? You've had your fun, yes we are playing crap at the moment, personally i don't think Slade is doing a very good job at all, but you've had plenty of time on here trying to get reactions from us, so just trot along back to your own forum.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Why don't you piss off back to your own forum? You've had your fun, yes we are playing crap at the moment, personally i don't think Slade is doing a very good job at all, but you've had plenty of time on here trying to get reactions from us, so just trot along back to your own forum.

Bodrick, what sort of a name is that?!!

At least you've admitted your crap, that's something I suppose! :shootself

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
See that stadium being built on the horizon....

attachment.php

We'll be over taking you in the near future, don't you worry my pikey scum friend!

Notts County have just bought Sol Campbell.Apparently,their manager overheard 2 weed players saying they were gonna buy something big,black and hard so County jumped in quick.

If I could make time in a bottle,the first thing that I'd like to do......

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
se25 what a lovely postcode you poor unfortunate son of a pikey burberry clad harlot..oh how i take pitty on your poor unfortunate pikey soul. Enjoy your 1st visit to Falmer when you are still playing at stinking smellhurst

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Pink Pound...I've heard of a white fiver!

Look, everyone knows Manchester has been the gay capital of the UK now for some time (Look what effect its had on Rio....)

Picture1.png

I really think people should find something more relevant/accurate to start taking the piss out of us. How about chanting 'town full of smackheads' instead?

Bodrick BHA

Aug 25, 2009
Quite frankly,you're as funny as a punch in the mouth Captain.

I bet you're one of those palace hooligans who go round inciting violence at matches, you may get some dicks at Brighton, but you Palace idiots just go round looking for a punch-up, the last time i went to selhurst there was a bunch of twats who tried to start a fight.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here