Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Conor Gallagher ?

Goldstone Guy

Nov 18, 2006
Hove
More chance of Noel Gallagher signing for us
This could make sense. Defending free kicks would Definitely Maybe improve, because although our players would still need to tell each other to Stand by Me, together they'd form a Wonderwall that even James Ward-Prowse would struggle to chip the ball over. The proliferation of Cigarettes and Alcohol in the dressing room could be a problem, but I think De Zerbi would Roll With It because if The Masterplan comes off he'll Live Forever in the history of the club. Anyway, Whatever.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Now Palmer has gone to Chelsea I'm starting to wonder if we might actually get both Gallagher and Smith Rowe. Sounds insane but supporting this club is insane.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Now Palmer has gone to Chelsea I'm starting to wonder if we might actually get both Gallagher and Smith Rowe. Sounds insane but supporting this club is insane.
allegedly we were in for Kudus £40m Colwill £40m money is available although neither sound like Albion signings.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Wages, wages, wages

England international, he'll want (easily) £100k plus a week - which the club don't do

I'll be amazed if he comes to us permanently, but happy if he does. Was a top player the season he was with Palace
Not sure if that’s right re academy players. I was surprised to learn that Mason Mount was earning less than 50k for most of his senior Chelsea career, and only went up to 85k in his final year — though it’s true he went to ManU to 'earn' a lot more. So I presume Gallagher will be on roughly the same, perhaps less. As always, he has to decide if his driving force should be all about money or sporting ambition. A lot of Chelsea fans seem to dislike him, and prefer to embrace exotic foreigners. At Brighton he’d get the RDZ university education instead of settling for Poch's decent A level teaching.

And at least Caicedo and Mac have shown young players that Brighton can give them the game time and coaching to turn them into big-ticket elite players.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
This could make sense. Defending free kicks would Definitely Maybe improve, because although our players would still need to tell each other to Stand by Me, together they'd form a Wonderwall that even James Ward-Prowse would struggle to chip the ball over. The proliferation of Cigarettes and Alcohol in the dressing room could be a problem, but I think De Zerbi would Roll With It because if The Masterplan comes off he'll Live Forever in the history of the club. Anyway, Whatever.
No mention of high flying birds?
The seagulls got into Europe ffs.
Disappointing

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I was very much against this move earlier in the window, however having seen the desperate lack of legs in midfield so far this season I’m actually quite in favour of it. Don’t think they will sell him though unless they need to in order to comply with FFP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here