Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Conor Gallagher ?

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
He'll be on silly wages for an average player and as someone else has rightly said; We just can't tolerate that haircut.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I think people are being unfairly harsh on his football ability. There is a very good player in there who has been unfortunate to get dragged into the Chelsea shower of s**t along with the rest of their squad. With good coaching he could be very very good.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Why would we want Chelsea's cast offs? They'd have to pay us to take him off their hands. Not at all what we need.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Why would we want Chelsea's cast offs? They'd have to pay us to take him off their hands. Not at all what we need.
Chelsea scouting is a joke, being a Chelsea cast off is not necessarily a bad thing. Chelsea just throw money away, that Yank has no clue or patience.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Bullshit rumour I'm sure. Would anyone on here really want that filthy palace **** in an Albion shirt. For the record, I would bloody LOVE it if we signed him. He's a great player and would be fantastic for us imo.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Really don’t like him - he’s ill disciplined (both in terms of positional sense and in terms of his rash tackling), but maybe a really good manager can improve those aspects of his play.

We really do need energy in midfield, and he certainly brings that.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Absolutely can't wait to see Baleba, ESR and CG in our new look midfield against Newcastle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here