Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to the club for a superb day

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Seemed to me most glitches were ironed out and everything was brilliant. Build up pre match was superbly done and really helped the atmosphere build. Use of screens was also fantastic. Couldn't fault anything personally.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seemed really well organised to me and trains were fine coming home - got back to Shoreham at 6

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
OMFG today was one of the best days of my life....

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Yep. Really helped to ramp up the atmos before kick off. And then at the final whistle - "we've come a long, long way together..."

Brilliant.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Agreed. Thank You to all that made it a reality. Is greatly appreciated :smile:

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Even a moaning old git like myself has to give credit to the club for a pretty good day.

Yes there were some problems/issues, but for a first league game, rather wonderful.

Even the stupid Lino in front of us in the East Stand got a decision right near the end!!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
For so many reasons in over 35 years of watching this great club of ours that was THE single most exciting, entertaining, emotional and best Albion match ever, by a long long way. I was at times speechless and almost in shock at the complete perfection of today. I am still stunned and will treasure todays memories of being able to take my two young sons to this game forever. Brilliant simply brilliant.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Absolutely faultless as far as I'm concerned from the moment we stepped on the "Football Special" bus going to the return journey. Great day which my 8 year old will hopefully remember for ever - I know I will. A big heart felt thank you from me to everyone at the club who made the day run like clockwork.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love the screens. Having been a little underwhelming v Spurs they were totally brilliant today and added to the occasion.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Kept running out of Harveys though. Why don't they have one person pouring and make a conveyor belt type arrangement, that way when a barrel runs out you've got a reserve to fall back on.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Seemed to me most glitches were ironed out and everything was brilliant. Build up pre match was superbly done and really helped the atmosphere build. Use of screens was also fantastic. Couldn't fault anything personally.

Totally agree. Amazing atmosphere, everything spot on

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Kept running out of Harveys though. Why don't they have one person pouring and make a conveyor belt type arrangement, that way when a barrel runs out you've got a reserve to fall back on.

This. WSU Harveys needs sorting. Pie & pint deal should include a pint of our finest.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Awesome - I'll remember today for the rest of my life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here