Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Gus, Bring Murray home

Glad you're not running a business or the club.....'I know I have a brilliant idea...lets give one of our assets to our rivals and then BUY him back....what school of economics did you go too.

Agree about the economics, and agree about the rival thingy. Genuinly gutted when he went and who he went to, but I also believe that the club could have done more, and should have. However, If we make a small loss on him, it may get repayed by the quality of football he brings.

Anyway, it wont happen.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
For goodness sake. Let me make this abundantly clear - MURRAY HAS SCORED 6 GOALS IN 38 APPEARANCES IN THIS DIVISION. And at the age of 29, is hardly likely to improve much.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
GK: ???

RB ???
CB ???
CB ???
LB ???

RW ???
CM ???
CM Sean Murray
LW ???

FW ???
FW Glenn Murray

Need some suggestions for the Murray XI

Dave Murray?

Dave-murray.jpg

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
Glenn Murray back to Brighton???

Id welcome him back with open arms, he scored 20 goals in the season we got promotion does that not count for anything? so say if he did come back and banged in 20 + goals for us AGAIN in a season you would just stand there? i dont think so.

I cant belive the amount of stick Murray has received by signing for Crystal Palace, he didnt want to leave, i can clearly remember Gus on goals on sunday advertising that Murray was FREE! so Palace thought ok we will have him then, they offered him a longer contract and yes more money, at the end of the day is he really going to turn that down when he has a family to provide for day in day out?

And when Murray scored against us last season at the AMEX did he give it the big one when he finished us off?... NO, that is what i call respect, he could of EASILY given the North stand the famous hand on forehead celebration.

glenn-murray.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
when Murray scored against us last season at the AMEX did he give it the big one when he finished us off?... NO, that is what i call respect, he could of EASILY given the North stand the famous hand on forehead celebration.
Indeed.

Id welcome him back with open arms, he scored 20 goals in the season we got promotion does that not count for anything? so say if he did come back and banged in 20 + goals for us AGAIN in a season you would just stand there? i dont think so.

I cant belive the amount of stick Murray has received by signing for Crystal Palace, he didnt want to leave, i can clearly remember Gus on goals on sunday advertising that Murray was FREE! so Palace thought ok we will have him then, they offered him a longer contract and yes more money, at the end of the day is he really going to turn that down when he has a family to provide for day in day out?

And when Murray scored against us last season at the AMEX did he give it the big one when he finished us off?... NO, that is what i call respect, he could of EASILY given the North stand the famous hand on forehead celebration.

glenn-murray.jpg

Again, common sense prevails.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Come on Gus, You know it makes sense.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yep - plenty of respect moving to our biggest rivels eh...

I know what you mean but unless he comes back he's still a complete **** :)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

glenn-murray.jpg
You do realise this twit is injured yeah?6 weeks.Hoskins scored 20 as did Barnes that season.You murray fans really are an embarrassment of late,would be a massive backwards step for the club.

No fucker is interested in signing murray,his career is fading fast.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You do realise this twit is injured yeah?6 weeks.Hoskins scored 20 as did Barnes that season.You murray fans really are an embarrassment of late,would be a massive backwards step for the club.

No fucker is interested in signing murray,his career is fading fast.

Is the correct answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here