Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Gus, Bring Murray home

From looking at many threads on this subject, Murray, without a doubt, divides opinion; however, I for one want him back. He oozes class and showed that to us all in his last season, he also showed how much he enjoyed playing for the club.

So he went up the road for whatever reason, but he has served his time (I feel extremely sorry for him at this point), It's time he came home where he belongs.

I have no doubt he would be a success once more and provide us with another attacking (and defensive - strong team ethic) dynamic.

Come on Gus, do the right thing.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Think you will be happy with the striker you have bid for who.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Bring him back and stick him in the ressies to teach him a lesson!!!

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
No, just NO! FFS Murray didn't ooze class at all. Dunno what some people thought they were watching at the Withdean when he lazed about for 80 mins then from 6 yards, occasionally knocked in a great cross from a real class player, like Kaz or Elliott Bennett, and took all the glory.

Forget him - your memory is tainted, like when you look back on your first love through rose-coloured specs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think you will be happy with the striker you have bid for who.

Is this from the same source that told you McCormack had agreed terms at Palace?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thank GOODNESS there's a new thread about Murray.

Hmmmmm.

Home is where the heart is - and his heart was never with the Albion.

Disagree. First couple of seasons he struggled living away from his home area and with a niggly injury, all of which compounds the issue further of unhappiness (not to mention homelife/girlfriens saga). His last season we started to see his true potential and I'm sure you were just as gutted when he left as many others were.He was clearly happy and has settled in the area - that should tell you something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here