Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Gus, Bring Murray home

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea

Genius. Genuine LOL from me there.

If only we could have a whole team of players called Murray.

That would be amazing, and some on NSC would clearly love it.

Or we could just MOVE ON.

He left us to go and play for our arch rivals.

I say f*** MURRAY

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
WANKER

Glenn-Murray-007.jpg

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
From looking at many threads on this subject, Murray, without a doubt, divides opinion; however, I for one want him back. He oozes class and showed that to us all in his last season, he also showed how much he enjoyed playing for the club.

So he went up the road for whatever reason, but he has served his time (I feel extremely sorry for him at this point), It's time he came home where he belongs.

I have no doubt he would be a success once more and provide us with another attacking (and defensive - strong team ethic) dynamic.

Come on Gus, do the right thing.
Glad you're not running a business or the club.....'I know I have a brilliant idea...lets give one of our assets to our rivals and then BUY him back....what school of economics did you go too.

No, just NO! FFS Murray didn't ooze class at all. Dunno what some people thought they were watching at the Withdean when he lazed about for 80 mins then from 6 yards, occasionally knocked in a great cross from a real class player, like Kaz or Elliott Bennett, and took all the glory.

Forget him - your memory is tainted, like when you look back on your first love through rose-coloured specs.

Looking through my rose coloured spectacles I viewed the you tube video of his 56 goals (couple of replies up) and noted that 80% of his goals were crafted by himself, (80% is an approximate and not a definite figure in this case and is not deisgned to be a scientific fact). Watch the clip.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Genius. Genuine LOL from me there.

If only we could have a whole team of players called Murray.
GK: ???

RB ???
CB ???
CB ???
LB ???

RW ???
CM ???
CM Sean Murray
LW ???

FW ???
FW Glenn Murray

Need some suggestions for the Murray XI

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Looking through my rose coloured spectacles I viewed the you tube video of his 56 goals (couple of replies up) and noted that 80% of his goals were crafted by himself, (80% is an approximate and not a definite figure in this case and is not deisgned to be a scientific fact). Watch the clip.

Did you know that 64% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here