Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
How good does the breaking news banner on SSN look!

Gus sounds proper chuffed in the article on the website

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I feel a bit giddy, this all seems too surreal, after years of scraping together 50k here and there to sign someone we are now spending £2.5 million on a player and another 750k on possible add-ons. To be signing him in front of Norwich, QPR, West Ham and Leicester is amazing and a massive signal of intent from the club. Gus Poyet could sell ice to eskimos.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
FranciskellyUK Francis Kelly
@
[MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]__Fletcher great move for Brighton, CMS could be a real success there. Get Lua Lua in & they have a chance for play-offs nvrmnd safety.

TwoBobPeeters Michael Mowld
CMS going to Brighton is mental, got to be big promotion favs now

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
CMS is my favourite opposition player EVER. I've literally NEVER seen a forward work as hard as this lad.

DELIGHTED.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
simoncoughlin Simon Coughlin
CMS signs for Brighton! Come on Saints we need some evidence of squad strengthening #saintsfc

french84 Dan French
Brighton are outdoing Arsenal in the transfer window! Signed CMS who a few prem clubs were linked to, great bit of business!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
From the man's Twitter (@12CMS12)

I am looking forward to a new chapter in my life starting the season playing for #Brighton and am very happy with becoming a Brighton player

and his information is now

I play for Brighton and Hove FC and Scotland. I have previously played for Peterborough, Dagenham & Redbridge, and others

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'm gonna feint.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
CMS:I play for Brighton and Hove FC and Scotland. I have previously played for Peterborough, Dagenham & Redbridge, and others.

Almost forgot we've got a Scotch international on our hands now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here