Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
but you have paid 2.8-3.5 million for a player who on averages will score 3.6 goals a season more ,if both play 46 games.
Carry on.:lolol:

Have you ever seen CMS play? He is the business, we also have Hoskins who managed to score twenty goals in a relegated side. I think we're going to be OK.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
but you have paid 2.8-3.5 million for a player who on averages will score 3.6 goals a season more ,if both play 46 games.

You are clearly not familiar with either player. One is a lazy-arse - the other is a human dynamo. One sets the standard for working off the ball, the other does it in a good way. Given enough chances, one can get 20 goals in a single season, the other is a clinical finisher. One is a slow coach - the other a speed machine. Can you guess which one you have got ?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
CMS will score more goals than Murray this season. A lot more.
I do still feel a bit sad for Glenn though.

September 27th.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Hmmmmmmmmmm....whilst your club will be paying £1.5 million ( over 3 years) for a player who has NEVER scored a Championship goal.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
At this rate, the bit on the board where it says 'Used to contain more that 4 million posts....', will have to be re-re-nagged to 'Contains more than 4 million posts...' :lol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"He used to be Posh, now he's a Seagull." - SSN :O

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Love the way we are top news on SSN

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Even my Palace mates have begrudgingly admitted that its a great signing.

You pay for goalscorers end of

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Never mind mate - you are welcome to our cast-offs. Maybe we will find some more left-overs for your shit team to sign, when we trim our development squad in a few months.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh my lord... i literally just cum in my pants when i got home from work and tuned in to SSN!! Happy days!

I better go clean myself up....

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
unbelieveable! i'm so happy! this has topped off a great sunny day. almost pimms o'clock me thinks to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
One huge diffference between CMS and Murray.

Murray didn't want be here and had limited interest from elsewhere.

CMS chose to come here and had interest from Premier league clubs and other massive clubs.

You work out who we would prefer to have at The Amex.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hoping to hear from CMS on SSN shortly!!!!!!!!!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi

Do you think you could pop back tomorrow as we are busy celebrating the biggest signing in our history, thanks speak soon

scousegull

Apr 15, 2008
Peterborough United | Player | Latest News | MacAnthony On Mackail-Smith Departure

Really interesting interview with the Posh chairman. Says we bid a poor offer to start with but then upped it to make it a bit more upfront than Leicester's bid, which had already been accepted. CMS stalled over the Leicester move, West Ham pulled out and when our latest bid was accepted, he chose us. He reckons he wanted to come to us all along! Also mentioned that Reading, Wolves, Birmingham, Norwich (who bid for him in Jan) and QPR were all interested in him!

To just be mentioned as competing for signings with the likes of these clubs is a massive statement of intent. But to actually beat them to it is incredible. This will send shockwaves through the league. We are now real contenders, and it is thanks to Gus, Tony et al who have pulled off a masterstoke!:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here