Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I went to bed last night obviously still chuffed to bits with signing CMS, and I was lying there with the Piranhas Tom Hark going round and round in my head. The only words I could here though was Craig Mackail Smith repeated over and over again with the do de do, do de do bit if you get me. Then I imagined the whole of the Amex singing it and it was deafening. I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, and a feeling of warm happiness.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Very good that there hasn't been a lot of Posh fans on here telling us of his many shortcomings !

Because he hasn't got many, that said he has a habit of regularly missing one-on-ones. Some of his misses may have cost us points but only thick-skinned curmudgeons held that against the lad.

Aaron McLean was the Posh hot-shot until we sold him to Hull in January, CMS more than filled the void.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Just in case any (all?) of you are getting pissed off with the Vicente saga, here's a reminder of what was happening about a year ago!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was it really early July. I had it in my head that it was much later than that. Now I'm gonna painic, where is this years mega signing, have we missed the boat, or has he missed the plane :jester:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Time flies doesn't it!?

With the early start to pre-season I am wondering that we might have to do the whole business in at least two phases - one now and starting again with any new signings (plus Vicente) that we do bring in. Hopefully we will have the newbies on board soon and they can catch up before the matches start.

Still no news of the Spanish tour - Gus will not be impressed if he can't get some extra game time under the players' belts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here