Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS has already asked to leave!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's not leaving.

But he will smash in sooo many goals playing in a side that plays his style.

I don't think Drogba would score many in our team, this season.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
CMS will hate being on the bench and he may well leave at the end of the season,it pains me to say it but most of the frustration would come from attackers,our defensive system does not complement attacking players,the only guaranteed starters in our squad are defensive players.I think it's a real shame we don't utilise our forward players more as that's in my opinion our real strengths.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Oh good, another thread about CMS for all the UEFA-qualified multi-Premiership title winning keyboard warriors on here to make generic, baseless statements. I can't believe how lucky we are as Brighton fans, to have so many randomly unemployed tactical geniuses watching from the stands, ready for their shot when Poyet moves on. "He'll be gone in the summer, fact." Yeah, except he won't and it isn't. Other than that though, spot on. Let's get a poll going, will it be RRH, Mutts Nutts or Terryberry who succeed Clueless Gus and sign Messi?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He's not leaving.

But he will smash in sooo many goals playing in a side that plays his style.

I don't think Drogba would score many in our team, this season.
Yep spot on,we create very little chances and every week struggle because we play to deep with two defensive midfielders.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Bloody hell, going by the replies on this thread. That everybody knows he is definitely going. Well let's put this way, wait till the end of the season and then we will see what happens. Because why would we get rid of CMS for less then we brought him for?! We're NOT a selling club anymore and it doesn't make good business sense....

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
He'll score the winner in the play off final guaranteed :laugh:

Nice to see RRH being as positive about all things Albion again, I do wonder why you support a club you so clearly dislike most things about.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Bloody hell, going by the replies on this thread. That everybody knows he is definitely going. Well let's put this way, wait till the end of the season and then we will see what happens. Because why would we get rid of CMS for less then we brought him for?! We're NOT a selling club anymore and why would we sell for less then we bloody brought him for? Doesn't make good business sense does it.....
He's 3rd choice now so why stay,you know he has to play every week as that's the sort of player he is.Gus won't play to his strengths either.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Oh good, another thread about CMS for all the UEFA-qualified multi-Premiership title winning keyboard warriors on here to make generic, baseless statements. I can't believe how lucky we are as Brighton fans, to have so many randomly unemployed tactical geniuses watching from the stands, ready for their shot when Poyet moves on. "He'll be gone in the summer, fact." Yeah, except he won't and it isn't. Other than that though, spot on. Let's get a poll going, will it be RRH, Mutts Nutts or Terryberry who succeed Clueless Gus and sign Messi?

Lets have it right.......For starters I'm only saying what I was told by a players wife!
I don't ever recall making any statements about tactics and really don't get what the fvck you're on about the 'UEFA qualified' thing!
Please explain why what I was told is a 'baseless statement'. And for the record, I would'nt have even mentioned it if I thought for one minute she was lying to me!!!
But I guess you know everything about anything!
More like...."AKAWKFA"!........You work it out genius!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I went against the grain a few months ago on here during the CMS love in, and suggested that although he's very obviously a cracking player, and has more talent in his small toenail than I do in my whole body, sometimes a player and a club for whatever reason, just don't work out.

I gave Torres and Chelsea as the comparison.

Not a slight on the player, or the club, it's life.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Lets have it right.......For starters I'm only saying what I was told by a players wife!
I don't ever recall making any statements about tactics and really don't get what the fvck you're on about the 'UEFA qualified' thing!
Please explain why what I was told is a 'baseless statement'. And for the record, I would'nt have even mentioned it if I thought for one minute she was lying to me!!!
But I guess you know everything about anything!
More like...."AKAWKFA"!........You work it out genius!

To be fair my comment wasn't really aimed at you, you made it clear you were passing on information. It was more meant for the usual suspects who respond to a thread like this. They air their ridiculous opinions with such convinction they'd almost be convincing if it weren't for the fact they're talking purest grade, gold-plated bullshit. Things like "Gus is clueless." No, he masterminded a title winning season and now we're 6th in the league with a shot at successive promotions. I'd suggest he's quite good at his job. Similarly "CMS is a 3rd tier player". No, he's in a side that isn't set up to get the best out of him at the moment because we become vulnerable through the middle. And other than Southampton, no sides around us have particularly prolific strikers. The game has evolved, goals come from all over. Maybe CMS' role isn't to score 30 a season, but to contribute to a team where everyone gets 5-10?

No offence meant to you like, which you appear to have taken anyway, so I'll presume AKAWKFA is probably insulting and just not care about it.:shrug:

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I love the guy and think he is a great footballer, it is a great shame things haven't worked out at Brighton, and come the summer if he does go then I will just wish him luck in his future (as long as he doesn't do a Murray) since he is a genuinely nice guy and cares about the fans.

So, I hope this isn't true but can understand if it is.

Agree

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

In Mutts we trust.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here