Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS has already asked to leave!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Do some work for one of the players wife's company occasionally and she said that CMS has already asked to leave!
Personally I hope he stays but you can't really blame him if he did want to go!

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
I think he will probably go in the summer tbh, shame to see him go, but cant say ill be surprised. as long as he doesnt do a Glenno!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Funny that, Kerry Mayo was saying Saturday how much CMS loves Brighton, is happy here and has just bought a house...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There will obviously be many rumours between now and the end of season but I hope that he stays and that we either sign a player to play to his strengths or one of the present one starts doing it. As the situation is he is wasted in many respects and we are not getting the best out of him.

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
I love the guy and think he is a great footballer, it is a great shame things haven't worked out at Brighton, and come the summer if he does go then I will just wish him luck in his future (as long as he doesn't do a Murray) since he is a genuinely nice guy and cares about the fans.

So, I hope this isn't true but can understand if it is.

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
Mate, I wish it was a wind up. Really don't want him to go. Can only say what I was told though!

Cant say he has really stood out in the push to the playoff's this year, we dont play his type of game, and where ever we are next season if we are under Gus (which i hope we will be) we still wont be.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He would not normally be a flop but for our style of play which is not best suited to his game.

Bet there is a sell on clause as well

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I hope he stays because he has a great attitude to the game... We all know that Gus hasn't played a style of football that suits him and he will need to adapt to how Gus wants to play the game.... Or he will move on!!

No rocket science to that, is there?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
didn't say that.

but breaking a club transfer record for a flop who is now only a substitute is not something many could get away with

Umm..i reckon if i had the time i could come up with a few people who have been signed by clubs for hefty fees only to not come up to the expectations of some.....but hey your welcome to your opinion :)

One things for sure i'm not going to take much notice of the first post on this thread

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Whether this is true or not, I was saying on Saturday I wouldn't be surprised if he goes in the summer. It's not really worked out for him with us, and I think you can see from his body language now compared to earlier in the season that he's not enjoying it.

Thing is it looks we would need to change our style for him to fit in better and I can't see that happening.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Funny that, Kerry Mayo was saying Saturday how much CMS loves Brighton, is happy here and has just bought a house...

Really hope thats the case and dos'nt go. But this is from a person who is in the know and I did'nt want to believe it either!

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
Umm..i reckon if i had the time i could come up with a few people who have been signed by clubs for hefty fees only to not come up to the expectations of some.....but hey your welcome to your opinion :)

One things for sure i'm not going to take much notice of the first post on this thread

I'll start you off ... Andy Carroll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here