Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS Hands in transfer request according to twatter and other idiots who want to believe it

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
I don't think Gus wants CMS. A manager does not make press quotes like "On stand by". CMS simply does not fit in to Gus's system. I will be utterly shocked to see Ulloa and CMS in the same side, it's just not gonna happen. But a nice old fashioned 4-4-2 and I'm sure they would be a dynamite pairing. I dream on.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
CMS Hands in transfer request

I don't think Gus wants CMS. A manager does not make press quotes like "On stand by". CMS simply does not fit in to Gus's system. I will be utterly shocked to see Ulloa and CMS in the same side, it's just not gonna happen. But a nice old fashioned 4-4-2 and I'm sure they would be a dynamite pairing. I dream on.

I think that your dreams will come true. Gus believes that his new signing is just the fella to team up with Macca watch this space...... I hope!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just logged on and nearly had a heart attack when I saw this thread...

I won't ban you if it's a load of old crap, personally it bothers me nuffink, I know Dave Beckham, Mickey Owen, Bobby Z and Georgie Best are all joining before the end of the transfer window.......chill it matters not.......(to me) :)

Maybe one of the mods could amend the thread title? Twitter rumour CMS may or may not have handed in a transfer request (or similar)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Gus has said he wants to make your dream come true... have a bit of optimism...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe one of the mods could amend the thread title? Twitter rumour CMS may or may not have handed in a transfer request (or similar)

Seconded

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

We never play Buckley & lua lua together but we still need them both
We never play the goalkeepers together but we still need them

We finally get the player that if reports are true we have been missing & all of a sudden we have a mutiny on our hands because we can't play him & cms together.Surely that is the point.We have a plan B now plus we can keep our strikers fresher & fitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here