Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS Hands in transfer request according to twatter and other idiots who want to believe it

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
who is Woods? I didn't say it would work, it would just be frustrating after all this time Gus trying to get someone in to help CMS, finally sign our man permanently (4.5 year contract!) it would be a bit of a set back.

The New Zealander who was too scared to play Rugby and is at Leicester. My point is that Poyet would not play two up top anyway.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
If you haven't seen it yourself, and are just quoting some random person's tweet, you should say. If you'd said 'someone tweeted ....' I wouldn't have believed it, but I did believe it because you said it, and we know you'd get banned for making up stuff like this.

Thanks for explaining the rules, the mods should really make them more clearer when we register.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can't we just shut the thread down now?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thanks for explaining the rules, the mods should really make them more clearer when we register.
Do you want me to explain how to quote someone too?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
note to self,

don't open threads with transfer rumours,

....but of course, I always do :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
CMS Hands in transfer request

Just logged on and nearly had a heart attack when I saw this thread...

Me too. Sadly, the OP got our hopes up too soon.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bit harsh!
Fair I think. If some team was offering us too much money to turn down, then fair enough, but for him to say he's unhappy here and wants to leave would not be a good sign for the club. So I (and others I guess) wasn't happy to see your post. It's generally handy to keep shit like this off of NSC. I do appreciate you weren't being a wanker though, you were just being stupid.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Fair I think. If some team was offering us too much money to turn down, then fair enough, but for him to say he's unhappy here and wants to leave would not be a good sign for the club. So I (and others I guess) wasn't happy to see your post. It's generally handy to keep shit like this off of NSC. I do appreciate you weren't being a wanker though, you were just being stupid.

Tossers harsh, But i agree with the rest of you post.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If you haven't seen it yourself, and are just quoting some random person's tweet, you should say. If you'd said 'someone tweeted ....' I wouldn't have believed it, but I did believe it because you said it, and we know you'd get banned for making up stuff like this.

I won't ban you if it's a load of old crap, personally it bothers me nuffink, I know Dave Beckham, Mickey Owen, Bobby Z and Georgie Best are all joining before the end of the transfer window.......chill it matters not.......(to me) :)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The New Zealander who was too scared to play Rugby and is at Leicester. My point is that Poyet would not play two up top anyway.

Gus says he will, presumably sinbce he finall has the right players to do so again!

And you just said something was sourced from Sky when it was a fcuking tweet... you :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here