Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS Hands in transfer request according to twatter and other idiots who want to believe it

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
CMS Hands in transfer request

It's Leeds fans making it up on twitter because they've got their knickers in a twist about Becchio going to Wigan.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
A very pathetic attempt at a RT of both Talksport and SkySports... move on, nothing to see here

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
And you actually believe that? What makes you thnk it will happen now, after it didn't with the likes of Woods?

who is Woods? I didn't say it would work, it would just be frustrating after all this time Gus trying to get someone in to help CMS, finally sign our man permanently (4.5 year contract!) it would be a bit of a set back.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Who's using the family brain cell here?

Some Leeds cretin on Twitter has simply written a fresh tweet saying RT: @SkySportsNews: Craig Mackail-Smith hands in transfer request.

There is nothing on the SSN feed. Nothing. He's just stirring and now all the lufc nut jobs are going mental over it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
CMS Hands in transfer request

CMS is a great player he just hasn't been given the right support at bhafc in player terms. I hope he plays with Ulloa and they spark up a good relationship.

#teamcms

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sky sports news Off to wigan.
If you haven't seen it yourself, and are just quoting some random person's tweet, you should say. If you'd said 'someone tweeted ....' I wouldn't have believed it, but I did believe it because you said it, and we know you'd get banned for making up stuff like this.

Nice one. Can we not ban wally's like you?
We can hope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here