Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Harry-Potter-Quotes-About-Life-Pinterest-1.jpg

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Don't you go listening to all the harsh words that will be aimed at you swanny. The shrine worship of the potter sounds a wonderful idea, go for it, be yourself.
But. if you start bringing up stupid names for it like gpott mcpottface, you're on your own

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So yeah this project is moving ahead nicely and today I made a video channel and uploaded a video where I descibe a little bit about how the economy will work out in the Graham Potter Society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtkC_PzOLA

The next subject will be about how the social interplay works after the GP revolution. I promise it will be informative and interesting.

Why are your blinds on the outside of your windows?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
After all the talk of horses, I can tell you we're nearly there as we've signed quite a few donkeys. ???

I'm also sure Graham Potter's legal team are drafting a restraining order as I type this.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
This horse preoccupation you seem to have...is it perhaps because buried within your subconscious is the realisation that Potter's slightly elongated physiognomy is a bit horse like...

20220124_204739.jpg

20220124_204716.jpg

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I live in a small terraced house and so will only be able to accommodate a Shetland pony or something similar. It won’t produce much manure, and it will take ages to carry me to work, even if it’s happy to carry me on its back. Already societal inequality is creeping in. Also, my husband hates horses, so it will bring us more angst than love. You haven’t thought this through.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So yeah this project is moving ahead nicely and today I made a video channel and uploaded a video where I descibe a little bit about how the economy will work out in the Graham Potter Society.

The next subject will be about how the social interplay works after the GP revolution. I promise it will be informative and interesting.

I hope the beard is a new addition and being grown in honour of our Graham.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

"There's a fine line between a lot of horses and too much horses" :bowdown:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m struggling to decide if this is genius or a great advert for giving up drugs.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Swanny, you are quite unhinged, but I think I rather like you for that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Won't everyone need TWO horses so that they can make baby horses? Or does the circular horseconomy's fine line mean that we will need to lend horses to people who have horses of a different gender? And what if your horse starts identifying as a different gender?

I'm not sure this has been thought through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here