Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Church/Cult of Potter logotype and slogan

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The only meaningfull thing in life is a new striker.

Lol :). Nice one Swanny. It would certainly cheer me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So yeah this project is moving ahead nicely and today I made a video channel and uploaded a video where I descibe a little bit about how the economy will work out in the Graham Potter Society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtkC_PzOLA

The next subject will be about how the social interplay works after the GP revolution. I promise it will be informative and interesting.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 14.09.05.png

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
The Creed

We of the Church of Potterology believe

That all men of whatever race, color or creed were created with equal rights and Potter is the greatest of all men

That all men have inalienable rights to their own religious practices and their performance as long as they worship Potter.

That all men have inalienable rights to their own lives and Potter owns them all.

That all men have inalienable rights to their sanity and all sane men worship Potter

That all men have inalienable rights to their own defense and Potter does the coaching

That all men have inalienable rights to conceive, choose, assist or support their own organizations, churches and governments, all of which are managed by Potter

That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others except for Potter's opinions, which are unquestionnable.

That all men have inalienable rights to the creation of their own kind as long as they worship Potter

That the souls of men have the rights of men and Potter owns all the souls

That the study of the Mind and the healing of mentally caused ills should not be alienated from religion or condoned in nonreligious fields as decreed by Potter

And that no agency less than Potter has the power to suspend or set aside these rights, overtly or covertly.

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
Are we not already Graham Potter's blue and white army?

I guess we could also be The Order of the Ginger Bearded Oracle?

Or the Knights of the Way of the Ginger Bearded Conflagration?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have a question or two.

I am a Christian already, do I have to renounce Christ in order to be a part of the Church of Potter? And secondly, on the horses, I live about 1/4 of a mile from the nearest field. It's really scrub-land and inaccessible in any case as there are houses between it and me. Where and how am I going to stable my horse given that I am in a modest 3 bedroom semi-detached property and also as the church grows, the stabling problem will surely be difficult to surmount?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Creed

We of the Church of Potterology believe

That all men of whatever race, color or creed were created with equal rights and Potter is the greatest of all men

That all men have inalienable rights to their own religious practices and their performance as long as they worship Potter.

That all men have inalienable rights to their own lives and Potter owns them all.

That all men have inalienable rights to their sanity and all sane men worship Potter

That all men have inalienable rights to their own defense and Potter does the coaching

That all men have inalienable rights to conceive, choose, assist or support their own organizations, churches and governments, all of which are managed by Potter

That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others except for Potter's opinions, which are unquestionnable.

That all men have inalienable rights to the creation of their own kind as long as they worship Potter

That the souls of men have the rights of men and Potter owns all the souls

That the study of the Mind and the healing of mentally caused ills should not be alienated from religion or condoned in nonreligious fields as decreed by Potter

And that no agency less than Potter has the power to suspend or set aside these rights, overtly or covertly.

As it was in the beginning and shall be in the end, forever and forever, 1-1.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I have a question or two.

I am a Christian already, do I have to renounce Christ in order to be a part of the Church of Potter? And secondly, on the horses, I live about 1/4 of a mile from the nearest field. It's really scrub-land and inaccessible in any case as there are houses between it and me. Where and how am I going to stable my horse given that I am in a modest 3 bedroom semi-detached property and also as the church grows, the stabling problem will surely be difficult to surmount?

I will bring up these questions in one of the next videos. I understand your concerns however and we will need to think about the solutions. Maybe one of your neighbours are a little bit not good and needs to be removed, with the horses moving in instead.

You can have Christ as a chick on the side. There will be nothing that stops you from appreciating one of the Sons of Potter, such as Christ.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here