[Politics] Church/Cult of Potter logotype and slogan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Walking around Norwich yesterday there is a medieval street called Pottergate. I was hoping it was a good omen but it's hard to tell....

Anyway, there's the idea of a name in there somewhere and a medieval image might work...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Started to make a provisional tree structure of the leadership. It is early yet so a lot can change.

potterculti.jpg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The organisation should be known as "The Kiln of Potter".The motto "We are baked". Potter day (May 20th) will be celebrated with a feast of Pizza. Swansman should be the "head coach" of The Kiln of Potter, and perform a one man version of Swan Lake at ceremonies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Started to make a provisional tree structure of the leadership. It is early yet so a lot can change.

View attachment 141366

Please may I be head of Deliverance? I have impeccable credentials.

You also need to advertise for chief fluffer.

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017

View attachment 141366

Top thread.

I think it should be a flatter hierarchy though. Graham understands the need for distributed leadership and self determination. This leads to collective transcendence for all the autonomous units. Then everyone is in a constant state of 'a good moment'.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Surely there is only one person who could have ever filled the role of Publican and it should be posthumously given to BG.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The Potter Project
Is is what it is
By design

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Heebie GPs