CHRISSY HUGHTON's [or Pauly Clement's] Blue & White Army

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Thanks Canary, very informative post. That's settled then. He's a British version of Oscar.
Move on, nothing to see here....next!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Said this on the first page.

Why don't we have a 'look at me, look at me' smiley?

Anyway I am not bowled over at all by this possibility. I was holding out for a far more exciting appointment. Someone that can make a few adjustments and make us thrilling to watch.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
2/1 with Skybet.

Someone has had £2 on with them.

:)

Clement 11/2 and Sherwood out to 6/4 as the market adjusts. Could be value elsewhere for someone.

martinrlow

May 20, 2014
Less Stubble - Same Rubble!

In many ways, apart from Chris Hughton having less stubble than Barny Rubble, I think this would be a 'like-for-like' replacement for Oscar. I would prefer to see a more dynamic approach to our football - Pretty, but ineffective football, isn't going to get us out of the championship!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hughton certainly wont see a stampede to the ticket office to snap up season tickets

More like to hand them back in.

Eddie Howe
Tim Sherwood

One of these 2 please, English, attacking football, keen on promoting young players, and entertaining managers to have.

Sherwood makes the most sense being out of work and must be known to Barber.
Id be staggered if we havent contacted him for a interview

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good
solid
not the man I wanted
but I am sure he would be OK

Canary

May 21, 2014
As long as he brings back BENNETT. But I'd be so underwhelmed, there's a reason why he has grey hair and it's not 'cause of his age.....

I'd also add that there is zero chance he'd bring Elliott Bennett seeming as 1. He didn't buy him in the first place and 2. He criminally underused him in his first season here.

Plus we kinda need him for next season ourselves

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
That's kinda the point isn't it...you didn't say great or amazing or exciting or thrilling, you just said OK...just a bit mediocre, a bit middle of the road, a bit 'meh'.

but then so is that bloke at Derby and QPR and Leicester and come to that Burnley
whoever it is does not have to be exciting ..........................just get us up a division

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports