Chris Moyles leaves the Breakfast Show

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
You either love him, or hate him.

I'll miss 'the team' in the morning. Tough act to follow.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I seem to be one of a few people who like him, but listening to him on commute to work has been part of my daily routine for years.

Also announced they are broadcasting in Brighton on Tuesday morning whilst the Olympic Torch relay takes place...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Use to really like this guy and his team and thought they were really funny. That was until they went through that period (or are still in it) of talking and eating, farting & belching on the bloody radio ... Five Live for me now ... but I am 50 you know!

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
When does he leave or has he left?

ads52

Jul 31, 2011
Agree I'll miss the banter between the team.. I bloody hope Fearne Cotton doesn't replace him

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Thoughts?? Been part of my day for years.. Radio 2 for me now

Good i stopped listening when he took over,i want to listen to music in the morning not some prick with a large ego talking about himself for 3 hours

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cheers fella

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He's past his peak but he's still a million times better than Greg James and the like. I am not a fan of Moyles the man, but I think the team element of the show with them all contributing really works.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Agree I'll miss the banter between the team.. I bloody hope Fearne Cotton doesn't replace him

This. I don't listen to Radio 1 that often but I've heard enough of Fearne Cotton to realise she shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a microphone.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I'm another of the 'used to like him but now find him intensely irritating' group. 'Comedy' Dave is just as annoying.

And yeah, 5Live all the way :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Please tell me that he's not gonna end up on Radio 2, no room for loud lairy erks on there.

Although I did used to dislike Chris Evans but quite enjoy his show now he has calmed down

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I read somewhere he only plays about 8 songs in a three hour show WTF! Planet Rock for me in the mornings :guitar:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports