Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Chelsea v Palace in the FA cup semi final

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
If anyone says they want Palace to win, they aint a true Brighton fan.... FACT![/Q

I don't want Palace to win but I do want Chelsea to lose. Disappointed to hear that despite seeing my first Albion game in 1975 and a season ticket holder for 10 years that I am not a true fan ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What a great day, I was pretty merry by the time I got home.
This season has been much more enjoyable than I could ever have imagined, long may it continue.
Can we beat Chelsea? Why not .

When are your general tickets on sale?

Couple of mates are STH in the main stand and they were saying that they have been told that the situation with Chelsea and tickets will determine how many palace will get.

I have been offered a ticket as a guest of one of the Wembley Olympic level guys ( similar to our 1901)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Surely every Brighton fan wants Palace to lose every game they play.

Some of the responses on here are the reason fans of other clubs laugh at us..... Must be the newbies, old school fans get it!

Well I started watching us in 1974, so hardly a newbie

I have no animosity towards palace as I am not a brain dead knuckle dragger who thinks that fighting palace fans is a right of passage

Yes it is intense when we play them and I have been in sone very hairy situations over the years but as I was part of the original REMF set up, I have made lots of good mates who happen to be palace fans too.

To be fair I actually only really despise Portsmouth

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m sure if we were playing Chelsea in the semi final Palace fans wouldn’t want us winning.

Some would, some wouldn't. If you recall Fans United, there were some Palace supporters along for that. Not every football fan puts local rivalries ahead of the bigger picture. ???

Albeit....I guess.....most would. :shrug:

:thumbsup:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I’m sure if we were playing Chelsea in the semi final Palace fans wouldn’t want us winning.

I don't care what they would want, frankly. It would be horrendous to see Chelsea winning a trophy in this, of all seasons. I want them to crash and burn. Shame they're playing Palace, but there you go.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't care what they would want, frankly. It would be horrendous to see Chelsea winning a trophy in this, of all seasons. I want them to crash and burn. Shame they're playing Palace, but there you go.

I’m sure City or Liverpool will win the final

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
When are your general tickets on sale?

Couple of mates are STH in the main stand and they were saying that they have been told that the situation with Chelsea and tickets will determine how many palace will get.

I have been offered a ticket as a guest of one of the Wembley Olympic level guys ( similar to our 1901)

Still no news on ticket sales, or the day for that matter.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Two of Liverpool, City or Chelsea in the final will be very boring and certainly wouldn't make me want to watch it.

Struggling to see any combination of the four that would make me actually want to watch it to be honest. I suppose if Liverpool were still on for the quadruple it would be worth watching in a 'I watched history being made' kind of way. Bit like Man Utd's European win in 1999.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I don't want Palace to win it, really don't want Chelsea winning it, but given the xxxx going on the world I can't get too bothered either way.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Some would, some wouldn't. If you recall Fans United, there were some Palace supporters along for that. Not every football fan puts local rivalries ahead of the bigger picture. ???

Albeit....I guess.....most would. :shrug:

:thumbsup:

I was happily chatting to Palace fans at Fans Utd and at the Stadium/LibDem march, also had plenty of beers with them at Sussex v Surrey T20s, but Palace to win an FA Cup Semi final?

.....nah, yer alright

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I don't want Palace to win it, really don't want Chelsea winning it, but given the xxxx going on the world I can't get too bothered either way.

Indeed but ultimately we’ve got no control over what unfolds, however I’ll probably have a tenner on them to win the cup, that’s as close as I can get to personally f***ing up their chances!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Seems Boro donated their gate receipts to Ukraine.

FA should let Chelsea fans in and do the same with this sorry fixture

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here