Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton fan in peace

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ah man chill out fella - its a little bit of banter, we rub your noses in it when were on top and vice versa thats how it works. No need for the F word you had enough opportunity to use that on Dec1. Lets just all be friends shall we seems like you have new friends now down at the Valley anyway... how sweet.

We have a good rapport with Charlton for years, nothing new about it, no need to be jealous.Our mutual dislike of you just made the atmosphere that bit better:smile:

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
Del, it doesn't hurt to have a day off now & again. We have Palace/Leeds/Millwall to name but a few to get 'UP' for. You can't hate every fecking team we play. Some have a very similar history to ours. I have only just got my voice back after Saturday, screaming 'Who the fecking hell are u'' Your not singing anymore' and other ditties! But I can honestly say after the match in a couple of London pubs,we chatted to supporters from a lot of different clubs including four fecking Palace supporters:eek:

You chatted to half of Palarse regulars ?

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Ah man chill out fella - its a little bit of banter, we rub your noses in it when were on top and vice versa thats how it works. No need for the F word you had enough opportunity to use that on Dec1. Lets just all be friends shall we seems like you have new friends now down at the Valley anyway... how sweet.
Me? Friends?
Don't be silly, I'm solo.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I see Charlton are averaging 18.4 k per game this season. That is pretty damn good seeing its only lately that they are starting to play some good stuff. It irks Palace and Millwall that they get bigger gates but then they are a bigger club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here