Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton fan in peace

DiscoCAFC

Apr 12, 2011
Thank you to those who came joined us in our minutes applause for getting back to the Valley 20 years ago. I always had a soft spot for your club and I am aiming to attend our away game to you

I personally thought you were the best team i seen so far this season. You got some great players and CMS did frighten me every time he had the ball. I am surprised your not in the top 6!

Good luck for the rest of the season!!! :thumbsup:

P.S We hate Palarse more than you!!!!!! :lolol:

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Based upon every aspect of the game except clinical finishing I think we are the best team in this league. Unfotunately CMS scuffs shots and misses easy chances. Good srikers cost money and our wage structure is holding us back in securing the final piece in the puzzle. I still think we will finish top 6 and possily top 2 when the palace bubble bursts! Someone needs to knobble zaha or murray and they will fall away.
We are a club are very grateful for the support Charlton afforded us in our plight when the goldstone was sold. Great turn out from Addicks at the fans united game in 97 and ultimate respect for challenging the politicians through the Valley party, a tactic we ourselves deployed to secure The Amex.
Enjoy your trip down here later this season all Albion fans will welcome you into the concourse bars or east stand brasserie for a drink and a chat after the game, whatever the result. Hope you are impressed woth the ground, we are immensely proud.

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Based upon every aspect of the game except clinical finishing I think we are the best team in this league. Unfotunately CMS scuffs shots and misses easy chances. Good srikers cost money and our wage structure is holding us back in securing the final piece in the puzzle. I still think we will finish top 6 and possily top 2 when the palace bubble bursts! Someone needs to knobble zaha or murray and they will fall away
We are a club are very grateful for the support Charlton afforded us in our plight when the goldstone was sold. Great turn out from Addicks at the fans united game in 97 and ultimate respect for challenging the politicians through the Valley party, a tactic we ourselves deployed to secure The Amex.
Enjoy your trip down here later this season all Albion fans will welcome you into the concourse bars or east stand brasserie for a drink and a chat after the game, whatever the result. Hope you are impressed woth the ground, we are immensely proud.

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
CHARLTON FAN IN PEACE.

Thanks for your comments, also had a great day yest. around Ldn Br. really is a terrific place to hang out. Thought we should of won overall, and there was a great atmosphere at the Valley, which I think is a lovely compact ground. My fav visit though is still to see The Who back 19something. As the guy above says your be welcome in our bars around our "Theatre of Dreams" something we are very proud of, a complete contrast to Palarse last week. Good luck for the rest of the season except of course in the return.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I enjoyed the cheers from all sides of the ground when Palace losing at halftime was announced :smile:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Thank you to those who came joined us in our minutes applause for getting back to the Valley 20 years ago. I always had a soft spot for your club and I am aiming to attend our away game to you

I personally thought you were the best team i seen so far this season. You got some great players and CMS did frighten me every time he had the ball. I am surprised your not in the top 6!

Good luck for the rest of the season!!! :thumbsup:

P.S We hate Palarse more than you!!!!!! :lolol:

Poor old clowntown still can't find anyone who cares

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
So sorry Simmeaux, should I have used the :love: icon? I find the idea of a groundful of Weeds and Clowns vying to outdo each other in expressing their undying emotions for us very moving. :)

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Bloody hell these palace fans are desperate, what a joke they are. They come on a brighton board commenting on things that don't even involve them and then say we're are obsessed. It's nuts, their board must be as crap as every other aspect of their dump of a club. Now they will bite a go on about league possition and beating us 3-0, :yawn: I can't help but laugh at them :lolol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
So sorry Simmeaux, should I have used the :love: icon? I find the idea of a groundful of Weeds and Clowns vying to outdo each other in expressing their undying emotions for us very moving. :)

Del, it doesn't hurt to have a day off now & again. We have Palace/Leeds/Millwall to name but a few to get 'UP' for. You can't hate every fecking team we play. Some have a very similar history to ours. I have only just got my voice back after Saturday, screaming 'Who the fecking hell are u'' Your not singing anymore' and other ditties! But I can honestly say after the match in a couple of London pubs,we chatted to supporters from a lot of different clubs including four fecking Palace supporters:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here