Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton fan in peace

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Bloody hell these palace fans are desperate, what a joke they are. They come on a brighton board commenting on things that don't even involve them and then say we're are obsessed. It's nuts, their board must be as crap as every other aspect of their dump of a club. Now they will bite a go on about league possition and beating us 3-0, :yawn: I can't help but laugh at them :lolol:

We're having our day, yours will come and you'll find it very sweet. That's rivalry. :cheers:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
We're having our day, yours will come and you'll find it very sweet. That's rivalry. :cheers:[/QUOTE

I would never waist my time to log on to your forum, i just find you a lot joke, nothing you type offends me. I find it amusing that you have such sad lives.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So sorry Simmeaux, should I have used the :love: icon? I find the idea of a groundful of Weeds and Clowns vying to outdo each other in expressing their undying emotions for us very moving. :)

It's because you are a really dislikeable rundown club with more than your fair share of lairy inbred fans, hope this helps

Do the fans of ANY club have a soft spot for Palace?

Last edited:

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
Based upon every aspect of the game except clinical finishing I think we are the best team in this league. Unfotunately CMS scuffs shots and misses easy chances. Good srikers cost money and our wage structure is holding us back in securing the final piece in the puzzle. I still think we will finish top 6 and possily top 2 when the palace bubble bursts! Someone needs to knobble zaha or murray and they will fall away
We are a club are very grateful for the support Charlton afforded us in our plight when the goldstone was sold. Great turn out from Addicks at the fans united game in 97 and ultimate respect for challenging the politicians through the Valley party, a tactic we ourselves deployed to secure The Amex.
Enjoy your trip down here later this season all Albion fans will welcome you into the concourse bars or east stand brasserie for a drink and a chat after the game, whatever the result. Hope you are impressed woth the ground, we are immensely proud.

Was CMS £2.5m? (rising to £3.5m)

Murray was free:drool:

how much should you spend?

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Thank you to those who came joined us in our minutes applause for getting back to the Valley 20 years ago. I always had a soft spot for your club and I am aiming to attend our away game to you

I personally thought you were the best team i seen so far this season. You got some great players and CMS did frighten me every time he had the ball. I am surprised your not in the top 6!

Good luck for the rest of the season!!! :thumbsup:

P.S We hate Palarse more than you!!!!!! :lolol:

Nice post, I've always had a soft spot for Charlton, actually took my little boy to the Hartlepool game last season, great atmosphere, nice to see you lot presented with the league one trophy, hope you stay up :cheers:

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
QUOTE=Del Fenner;5363436]We're having our day, yours will come and you'll find it very sweet. That's rivalry. :cheers:[/QUOTE

I would never waist my time to log on to your forum, i just find you a lot joke, nothing you type offends me. I find it amusing that you have such sad lives.

Well I was kinda hoping that there'd be more amusement than offence so it's not all bad. Keep the smile going chum, you may find it useful. :)

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Was CMS £2.5m? (rising to £3.5m)

Murray was free:drool:

how much should you spend?
the season has a long way to go and we will see at the end of the season so bog of Palace and I think Charlton are great club and they deserve to be back at their own ground and lucky they did not catch the plague at the Selhust.:shit::shrug::wanker:

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
the season has a long way to go and we will see at the end of the season so bog of Palace and I think Charlton are great club and they deserve to be back at their own ground and lucky they did not catch the plague at the Selhust.:shit::shrug::wanker:

Don't know what you mean. I'm sure we had the Arthur Wait toilets cleaned at least three times in their honour. :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apparently Blackpool did until very recently. :D

Leicester generally seem to like us. And Derby and Peterborough.

:lol: there was a Palace fan in full kit in the home stand at our game against Derby, so you may be right there

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
and you know this how?

The management and press have told us. Any agent worth his salt is going to get a signing on fee for a player on a Bosman, and Gus mentioned the percentage higher wage offer in a press conference recently.

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
Then f*** off.

Ah man chill out fella - its a little bit of banter, we rub your noses in it when were on top and vice versa thats how it works. No need for the F word you had enough opportunity to use that on Dec1. Lets just all be friends shall we seems like you have new friends now down at the Valley anyway... how sweet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here