Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Hebdo - merged

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Glasgow bin lorry driver STILL not named.WHY?
Released from hospital,but police say that the circumstances surrounding the attack/accident will not be disclosed until late February.WHY?
His name may NEVER be released.WHY?

zxtwinturbo

Nov 7, 2014
What laws exactly ? What the 2 extremists did has broken many, many laws and will get life in prison when/if they are caught too.

2 things in the last 10 years in the UK, including Lee Rigby's murder then its 3. It isnt just Muslims that commit crimes. Oh and for the sex crimes, a large number of male, quite probably Christian, TV personalities have been found guilty of sex offences too. Oh and then you have the Catholic Church on that matter.

And masses and masses of muslim rape gangs

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
How ridiculous!

There are tens of millions of Muslims in the world and you want to punish them all for a tiny percentage who use Islam as an EXCUSE to kill?

Shall the Americans persecute all the cults in the US?

Did you think all Irish people should be persecuted because of the IRA bombings?

Why not go after all the Christians as the KKK kill blacks in their name?

The KKK has nothing to do with christianity, there is no theological connection.

Dandyman

In London village.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
According to the KKK they are a faith based Christian organisation: http://www.christianpost.com/news/k...n-claims-the-klan-is-not-a-hate-group-116614/

In reality their claims to represent Christianity have the same integrity as the barbarians in Paris claiming to represent Islam.

Being a christian organisation is not the same as being a organisation full of christians, that would be a church, like WBC.

The first KKK was established by the Democrats post civil war as a paramiltary/terrorist organisation to pursue their agenda, it was put to the sword by President Grant.

The second KKK was revived after the release of Birth of a Nation in the Early 20th century and again had no connection with Christianity. Claiming religion as a moral cloak but which has nothing to do with its aims is not the same as theocraticly founding a group to act out religious dictates.

The comparison is spurious and prob made by people fed up with being laughed at with the Islam vWBC comparison, which is valid but feeble as the issue concerns violence and not biggotry and also issues of scale etc.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
So is atheism all of it all of the time.

Eg Joseph Stalin, Chairman Mao etc etc...

Atheism is a word coined by believers to describe non-believers. As someone who does not recognise the validity or concept of religion I don't consider myself an atheist as it has no meaning to me. All religion IS pointless mystical medieval bollox made powerful and perpetuated by power crazed money grabbing priests, rabbis, imams etc.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Glasgow bin lorry driver STILL not named.WHY?
Released from hospital,but police say that the circumstances surrounding the attack/accident will not be disclosed until late February.WHY?
His name may NEVER be released.WHY?

I must admit, I do find this odd.
Now I'm not especially curious to know the name of the driver but it must be known to every media outlet in the UK yet it has never been mentioned. Why? In every other mass-fatality accident (train crashes, motorway pile-ups etc) the name of the driver is always among the names released. But in this case the media have obviously been asked not to publish the name. Why is this?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So is atheism all of it all of the time.

Eg Joseph Stalin, Chairman Mao etc etc...

a tired old come back. no one ever killed to further the cause of atheism, plenty have killed for their prefered religion.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Atheism is a word coined by believers to describe non-believers. As someone who does not recognise the validity or concept of religion I don't consider myself an atheist as it has no meaning to me. All religion IS pointless mystical medieval bollox made powerful and perpetuated by power crazed money grabbing priests, rabbis, imams etc.

Like an excuse for killing and torturing you mean?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I must admit, I do find this odd.
Now I'm not especially curious to know the name of the driver but it must be known to every media outlet in the UK yet it has never been mentioned. Why? In every other mass-fatality accident (train crashes, motorway pile-ups etc) the name of the driver is always among the names released. But in this case the media have obviously been asked not to publish the name. Why is this?

is it always, right from the start? im not sure i've ever noticed eitherway. if there were charges brought the name would be public, so shouldnt we presume the name is withheld for protection rather than go with a conspiracy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here