Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Hebdo - merged

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I know we shouldn't blame a whole religion, but you have to ask yourself the questions about the growing influence of Islam in this country and in the EU and and where we are heading.
Why in this country where we about to include guidlines on how to compile sharia compliant wills in to our own British laws, when the same law is used to physically punish women unfairly in other countries, It's not how we work in this country and we never will, thankfully, and thankfully on this issue the idea was abandoned.

Still worrying things creeping in though. Does this give the green light?

"A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.
Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.
Yesterday Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: ‘Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters.
http://ynaija.com/muslim-who-raped-...-him-that-sex-with-a-child-is-wrong-pictured/

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
I know we shouldn't blame a whole religion, but you have to ask yourself the questions about the growing influence of Islam in this country and in the EU and and where we are heading.
Why in this country where we about to include guidlines on how to compile sharia compliant wills in to our own British laws, when the same law is used to physically punish women unfairly in other countries, It's not how we work in this country and we never will, thankfully, and thankfully on this issue the idea was abandoned.

"A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.
Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.
Yesterday Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: ‘Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters.
http://ynaija.com/muslim-who-raped-...-him-that-sex-with-a-child-is-wrong-pictured/

This is the way British law is going.
Certain religions can do as they like without punishment.

Dandyman

In London village.
I must admit i know very little about the KKK, perhaps i should investigate. Have they shot, beheaded or blown anybody up.

Yes - they have blown up churches, lynched people, shot them, raped them and burned them alive.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
These are good eh.
14ju711.jpg

Dandyman

In London village.

Jimmy Saville was honoured with a Papal knighthood by being made a Knight Commander of the Pontifical Equestrian Order of Saint Gregory the Great by Pope John Paul II in 1990. Rapists and murderers are sometimes protected or even enabled by religious bodies but they are not the reason for their crimes.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Soulman, can I ask you where you got the Nick Lowells picture from, and did you check its validity before posting it
?

Dandyman

In London village.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is what he actually said; http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/nick/a-downward-spiral-of-violence-and-extremism-2181

I can see references to Islamists as extremists and to people feeding off each other., I can not see anything about Charlie Hebdo "asking for it".

Really? I can see exactly where Soulman is coming from:

The so-called 'Counter-Jihadists' (real definition ‘Muslim haters’) know full well that an incendiary video, poster, cartoon or burning will create a reaction from extremists across the world.

and then later on in the same article...

This week we have a French satirical magazine, Charlie Hebdo, publishing obscene cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad. Next week we will have Pam Geller's outrageous "savage" posters (http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/2179/geller-stokes-anti-muslim-hatred)

But I fear that this will only be the beginning. These Muslim haters know that any stupid stunt is going to cause a reaction, and probably a violent one at that. ...
There is a depressingly symbiotic relationship between the Muslim haters and the very people they claim to oppose. They need each other. In fact, they welcome the actions of the other to justify their own activities.

Seems clear to me that Lowles is saying that the likes of Charlie Hebdo (whom he clearly calls "muslim-haters") are different sides of the same coin and that they're inviting a reaction.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Didnt fully answer...where did you get that picture from? Yes, there was an atrocity today. Not entirely sure why you choose to use it as an attack on a group like HNH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here