Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Fans on Buckley to Brighton

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
The Watford fans seem a bit upset because they believe we only offered £500,000. The article in the Watford Observer says we offered comfortably in excess of £500,000 which could be anything. Are they upset over nothing in that respect?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Chris Gav is an embarassment on that thread. I'm sorry but just because we beat Watford doesn't mean we are a more established club that them. Let's be realistic.

Bloody hell - mice or men?
Go on and give it the large one - billy big bollocks-like, "we are gonna fuckin HUMILIATE you no-mark bunch of shitters" and have done with it.
Bunch of jumped up tossers the lot of them, no respect.
Watford! I mean really.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I didn't mention us being a much more well established club at all, I made a stupid comment and admitted towards to end of the thread that it was a stupid comment and I was wrong.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

devonsi

"By-The-Sea"
Dec 26, 2008
Plymouth
Wot a Bolloxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thread this reads, if we've achieved diddley-squat(which we havn't) whilst residing @diddley-squat, on diddley-squat, then we've(most've us) earned the right to stick our chests out & state our case of intent a little, are we not & not just cos we've a shiney new stadium that we're filling with 19k plus STH's, but because we've been to hell & back & we're finally innit to winnit, are we not... ¿ It's like Gus says.... It's about Brighton & nothing else matters... Up the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here