Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Tickets

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Football League Grounds website suggests its £21 adults and £13 children.

Given other responses on here, are we sure whoever said it was £31 hasn't misheard, courtesy of a particularly strong Welsh accent on the phone? I must admit, many clubs discount if you buy in advance, and the difference is usually a couple of quid, so perhaps £21 is right. A difference of £12 seems hard to believe.

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
It seems I have an apology to make. This thread sowed the seeds of doubt so I rang the Cardiff ticket office again, this time to be told it was £30. I've just got back from the ground (thought I could argue my case in person). They denied ever quoting me £19, mentioned something about "dynamic pricing" to which I replied that was a euphemism for rip-off that I hadn't heard before. As I meekly picked up my ticket I said something along the lines of being charged premiership prices and they may now play in red but Man Utd they're f***ing not.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
£30 is a f***ing joke!! let alone a rip off! FFS most people are travelling from far away and I bet many have had to have a day off work......it's criminal the prices, all so the players can drive around in big flash cars!!

It does my head in..........:angry:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
£30 is a f***ing joke!! let alone a rip off! FFS most people are travelling from far away and I bet many have had to have a day off work......it's criminal the prices, all so the players can drive around in big flash cars!!

It does my head in..........:angry:

We charge almost the same, don't we ??

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Just rang them. All I got was a recorded message, but make of it what you will:

Diolch i chi am alw Dinas Caerdydd Clwb Pêl-droed. Rydych yn cael eu cynnal ar hyn o bryd mewn ciw, ond mae eich galwad yn bwysig i ni, felly os gwelwch yn dda ddal y llinell. I ddewis o restr o opsiynau, pwyswch y # allweddol bellach.

I gasglu eich sgarff coch rhad ac am ddim, gwasgwch 1.

I glywed Aled Jones a'r Voice Abertyleri Gôr Meibion ​​Cymru yn canu Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau, y wasg 2.

I glywed canllaw ynganu o siaradwyr rhad ac am ddim Saesneg 'ar gyfer Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, y wasg 3.

I archebu Abertawe am ddim a Phenrhyn Gŵyr twristiaeth llyfryn, yn y wasg 4.

I wrando ar recordiad gwreiddiol gan Shirley Bassey o Hey Big Spender, pwyswch 5.

Am wybodaeth am docynnau am Dydd Mawrth gêm yn erbyn Brighton & Hove Albion, os gwelwch yn dda gwasgwch 6.

I glywed y dewisiadau bwydlen eto, pwyswch yr allwedd *.

I wonder why Cardiff are advertising visitor brochures for Swansea and the Gower Peninsular

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
It seems I have an apology to make. This thread sowed the seeds of doubt so I rang the Cardiff ticket office again, this time to be told it was £30. I've just got back from the ground (thought I could argue my case in person). They denied ever quoting me £19, mentioned something about "dynamic pricing" to which I replied that was a euphemism for rip-off that I hadn't heard before. As I meekly picked up my ticket I said something along the lines of being charged premiership prices and they may now play in red but Man Utd they're f***ing not.

They charged us £41 on Boxing day for POTG. They price away tickets the same as the most expensive in the ground if you POTG.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
That included a £10 surcharge to cover the extra fire damage insurance they had to take out.

The extra £10 was probably because it was Boxing day game against a team around the top of league rather than mid-table.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That included a £10 surcharge to cover the extra fire damage insurance they had to take out.

I heard they also had to buy a crate load of Febreze to eradicate the foul odour before environmental health were called in with their hazmat gear.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Just bought my ticket. Definitely 30 quid. Ouch. Today will have cost 100GBP and that's without even buying a pint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here