Cardiff Tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Stupidly I just booked the train, then went onto the Brighton website to buy match tickets to see:

"Tickets are no longer available online. Tickets are available via the ticketline or in person at the Amex until 3pm on Saturday 16th Feb. Tickets must be collected form the Amex before the game."

Is there a way around this? Will it be POTG or have I just wasted alot of money

Apr 12, 2011
I made it to the club shop just before 5pm on Friday and they said we'd sold around 670 so unless there's been a mad rush there should be plenty left and I'd be surprised if they weren't POTG.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Believe a non-Brighton fan said last week there will be POTG but they jack the price up a fair bit. Not sure if he was 'diff or someone who'd been there this season but thought it was someone saying it's a regular thing they do not some one off

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Cardiff Ticket Office phone number 0845 345 1400

Give them a call Monday just to be on the safe side, ill be doing the same thing

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cardiff Ticket Office phone number 0845 345 1400

Give them a call Monday just to be on the safe side, ill be doing the same thing
And be prepared to spend a pooh load of cash as the recorded message talks very.........slow.......ly.

I gave up and ended up e-mailing them, for what it's worth.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Any news?

My son went last season and the season before that and paid at the stadium ticket office. The admission price increases on the day to encourage fans to pre-book.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Just rang them. All I got was a recorded message, but make of it what you will:

Diolch i chi am alw Dinas Caerdydd Clwb Pêl-droed. Rydych yn cael eu cynnal ar hyn o bryd mewn ciw, ond mae eich galwad yn bwysig i ni, felly os gwelwch yn dda ddal y llinell. I ddewis o restr o opsiynau, pwyswch y # allweddol bellach.

I gasglu eich sgarff coch rhad ac am ddim, gwasgwch 1.

I glywed Aled Jones a'r Voice Abertyleri Gôr Meibion ​​Cymru yn canu Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau, y wasg 2.

I glywed canllaw ynganu o siaradwyr rhad ac am ddim Saesneg 'ar gyfer Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, y wasg 3.

I archebu Abertawe am ddim a Phenrhyn Gŵyr twristiaeth llyfryn, yn y wasg 4.

I wrando ar recordiad gwreiddiol gan Shirley Bassey o Hey Big Spender, pwyswch 5.

Am wybodaeth am docynnau am Dydd Mawrth gêm yn erbyn Brighton & Hove Albion, os gwelwch yn dda gwasgwch 6.

I glywed y dewisiadau bwydlen eto, pwyswch yr allwedd *.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports