Cardiff Tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, instead of £19.

Not bad value, £19. What do the Welsh charge us to use the bridge these days?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Im up for this. Anyone know of any free car spaces? I will bring my bucks fizz cd and we can all have a sing along on the way

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
just spoke to lady in cardiff office and said defo potg adult £31 child £12
Will the £150 max profit they make cover the ill feeling it generates.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will the £150 max profit they make cover the ill feeling it generates.

It was advertised both by the clubs and on the Football League Grounds website that it goes up if you don't buy in advance. Yes, it's a big leap but they have been on sale for weeks....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It was advertised both by the clubs and on the Football League Grounds website that it goes up if you don't buy in advance. Yes, it's a big leap but they have been on sale for weeks....

A stream it is then. That's £19 (plus beer sale etc) they've lost.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am still kicking myself.

Not for the first time this season I've looked like Munch's Scream when, at the eleventh hour, I've realised everything has fallen into place, and I can go. This time I'll be seeing it through.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I am still kicking myself.

Not for the first time this season I've looked like Munch's Scream when, at the eleventh hour, I've realised everything has fallen into place, and I can go. This time I'll be seeing it through.

This

I can understand why some people have now decided against it but for the sake of an extra eleven quid I'm not gonna let it ruin my day

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I rang the Cardiff ticket office this afternoon and was told it was POTG (£19, same as last season).

Someone on here is talking shit then as others have been told £31 if you POTG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports