Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Ticket Arrangements

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Lord Bracknell said:
Read what everest posted:-

Cars - Leave M4 at J33 & use Queensgate & Pierhead car parks (PURPLE CAR PARK), Leckwith (YELLOW CAR PARK) & County Hall & the top half of the UCI (GREEN CAR PARK) and follow designated parking signs to 'park and ride' sites for your team. Buses will then take you to within 10 minutes walk to the stadium and back after the match. There is a charge of £5 per car with FREE bus shuttle services.

Drop off points will be:
Queensgate & Pierhead - Eversheds lay-by on north side of Callaghan Sq
Leckwith - Cowbridge Rd East
County Hall & the UCI - Bute Terr at rear of the Ice Rink

i think he was talking about selling tickets at withdean...

Granny Goodchild

Sep 24, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
When I contacted the Club a couple of weeks back, they said no more than "Point well made but not easy to organise - we are intending to open ten turnstiles at Withdean - selling 25,000 tickets in a few days is not an easy exercise. We will do our best."

Since then, they've had the instruction from the Stadium to sell tickets from the centre line outwards. Which I guess makes it even more difficult.

I have, however, asked again, but haven't yet had a response. My guess is that it will prove too difficult to have any workable arrangements in place - particularly with three different ways of buying tickets being available (at Withdean, at the Ticket Office, and by post).

Fortunately, we've got the two tiered North End, which makes it slightly easier to ensure that people buying £40 tickets will be in a solid block. The South End has three tiers everywhere and the price structure spreads everyone except the £46 tickets in a thinnish line running sideways. In places, the blocks of seats priced in the same category are not much more than ten rows deep.

My personal hope would be for singers to try to get tickets in Block N3.

..but with tickets being sold from three different locations, (and presumably each will have separate blocks to sell), how can you tell whether "N3" is being sold from Withdean, the ticket office, or by post?

Granny Goodchild said:
..but with tickets being sold from three different locations, (and presumably each will have separate blocks to sell), how can you tell whether "N3" is being sold from Withdean, the ticket office, or by post?
I guess that's why the Club have said that it wouldn't be easy to organise a Singing Section.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Bit of a nightmare, this ticketing thing. Don't really relish being sat amongst a load of armchair supporters asking each other who's who on the pitch, and worse still NOT SINGING. Short of all agreeing a time to be at Withdean and all buying at the same time I don't see a way around this. Anyone got any bright ideas?:p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sit near me!.9 o/clcock Withdean...Fatboy and I are getting tickets COME ON

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I presume that's Saturday you're talking about Dave.

Sunday it is then. :lolol:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
dave the gaffer said:
sit near me!.9 o/clcock Withdean...Fatboy and I are getting tickets COME ON

Would love to Dave, but Mark's getting the tickets in....on Sunday:shootself

james

May 14, 2004
Lindfield
I hope all the genuine singing Albion fans will want the comfort of knowing they will have a ticket so will all turn up at 9am tomorrow, so we will all be in the same area.

What a great night last night!!

:clap2: :bhasign: :clap2:

:ascarf: :ascarf:

If you turn up early, you'll be sitting at the side, in a block that is only about ten rows deep (unless you want a £46 ticket).

Turn up late and get a ticket behind the goal.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
james said:
I hope all the genuine singing Albion fans will want the comfort of knowing they will have a ticket so will all turn up at 9am tomorrow, so we will all be in the same area.

That sums me up, I'll be there at 9.00 (or hopefully before if i can get out bed)

I am just gonna park by the ground on the hill or in the P & R car park

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Which tickets are going to be available at the ticket office ? and which at Withdean ??

Does anyone know ?

Last edited:

No one's heard anything about a designated family area in the stadium? I desperately want to bring my 15-month-old and her mummy along (first footy games for both it would be) and unlike most on here, that realistically means I need to be among the quietest, tamest and most non-singing Albion supporters. :)

KentSeagull

May 21, 2004
Someone recommend what i should do. I'm living in Kent, need about four tickets. Is it worth me going back down to brighton to pick up the tickets, and if so when? - when are they likely to sell out? Or am i better of sending away for them - will this guarantee me a ticket or four???

Marvellous scenes last night by the way.......

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
anyone know anything about this 'anti touting form',i need to get fifteen tickets tomorrow for friends and family who dont live in brighton...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
FG aka Football Genius. said:
yes got that from link thanks but how do you know what area is which price band ? some maybe obvious corner back are lowest price but others are less obvious no where have i seen any infor on this and the club dont appear to be publishing this info so do they even know?

It's all explained very clearly atThe Internet Football Ground Guide - Millenium Stadium with nice pictures for you a well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here