Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Ticket Arrangements

Nov 3, 2003
does anyone else get this? (even though registered)

Unfortunately, you are not currently eligible to access this area of the site

Note: If you have only just registered with us, please try again in approximately 15 minutes in order to allow our systems time to be fully updated with your new account details.

To register your details to access this site, click here

To return to the log-in page click here

Maybe someone can cut/paste the info here? Though the Argus appears to have the info and also forms to cut out and photocopies are acceptable. Believe the seagulls web site has likewise

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just for you FG

Possible Play-Off Final Details
Should the club be successful in the second leg of the play-off semi final on Thursday 20th May against Swindon Town, provisional arrangements are now in place for the sale of tickets for the final at the Millennium Stadium on Sunday 30th May. We would expect to receive an allocation of just over 30,000 for this match which will go on sale on Saturday 22nd May, priced as follows:
Adults: £46.00 Under 16s & Senior Citizens: £23.00
Adults: £40.00 Under 16s & Senior Citizens: £20.00
Adults: £32.00 Under 16s & Senior Citizens: £16.00
Adults: £24.00 Under 16s & Senior Citizens: £12.00
Anyone applying for tickets should note that we have been advised to sell this allocation in a specific order starting from the half way line outwards. The tickets you would be offered at the time of purchase will be the best available within your chosen price band. We would not be able to facilitate individual requests for specific parts of the ground. Turnstiles at Withdean Stadium would be separated into price bands and you must decide which ticket price to purchase before you approach the turnstiles. Because the Millennium Stadium is a modern, purpose built stadium all price bands offer a good view of the pitch but naturally the higher the price the better the seat. Supporters wishing to book more than 10 tickets in one transaction are advised that they will be required to fill in an additional Football League form detailing all the information on each applicant. Please note this form will be available to download from this website from early Friday morning should Albion reach the final. Applications will be accepted in the following ways:
At Withdean Stadium - Cash And Cheque Sales Only. If Albion make the final we will be encouraging supporters who wish to apply for their ticket(s) at the weekend to go to Withdean Stadium. Tickets will go on sale through the South Stand turnstiles at Withdean Stadium from 9.00am until 8.00pm on Saturday and Sunday for customers wishing to pay by cheque or with cash only. Turnstiles will also be open during the week from 9.00am until 8.00pm. NO CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT WITHDEAN STADIUM. Each individual applying for a ticket must complete an application form in advance of approaching the turnstiles but one member of their party may present all the forms provided that they are correctly completed and that person has a recognised form of ID, eg driving licence, passport etc. Cheques should be made payable to 'The Football League Limited' and must be accompanied by a cheque guarantee card. We cannot accept cheque applications for amounts higher than the limit of your guarantee card.
At The Ticket Office In Queens Road - Tickets will go on sale at 9.30am until 8.00pm on Saturday, 10am until 4pm on Sunday and 9.00am until 8.00pm from Monday onwards for customers wishing to pay by all methods. Each individual applying for a ticket must complete an application form in advance, but one member of their party may present all the forms provided that they are correctly completed and that person has a recognised form of ID, eg driving licence, passport. Please complete your form in advance of arrival at the Ticket Office as this will speed up the process. Cheques should be made payable to 'The Football League Ltd' and must be accompanied by a cheque guarantee card. We cannot accept cheque applications for amounts higher than the limit of your guarantee card. If you wish to pay by credit card there will be a £2 fee per transaction.
Applications From Supporters Living Outside The BN Postal Area - In the light of the vagaries of the postal system we would strongly encourage all supporters who are able to apply for their ticket in person to do so. Do not forget that you may ask your friends or relatives to apply in person on your behalf (with a completed form in your name). However, we are prepared to accept applications by post from those who live outside the BN postal area. We are not able to despatch by registered post and tickets are issued by post entirely at the purchaser's risk. We will not be able to issue refunds or duplicates for tickets that do not arrive. Supporters wishing to apply by this method should send in a postal application in line with the normal process, including all names and addresses of applicants with a cheque or credit card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope for the return of the tickets. As we would not have long to process postal applications we would strongly advise supporters to make arrangements to purchase your tickets in person wherever possible. If we are lucky enough to make the final we will not be accepting any phone bookings for this match.

Got it?

Nov 3, 2003
cheers Everest BUT...

suppose you apply for others do u really need id from them all? even kids? and if you send in by post you send your driving licence/passport and they send it back unregistered ?

clearly looks like club making it all but impossible 4 fans to use postal system and want you to turn up at Withdean cash or cheque. If your card only supports e.g. £ 100 but you wanna but tickets totalling more than this will they accept 2 or 3 cheques?

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you're buying more than 1 ticket you need to fill out a form for each ticket, but you only need to take your ID to prove your address.

If you send the application by post (no form needs to be filled out for this), no ID is required as the tickets will be posted to an address.

It's not the club making it near impossible, it's the Football League. They are the ones in charge of ticket allocation. Oh, and the timescale.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I doubt they will accept more than one cheque with a cheque guarantee card, it would be worth contacting the club today, or alternatively visit a cash point but the problem with that is how many people have spare cash sitting in the bank at this time of the month

Nov 3, 2003
I see so in a way if theres trouble they could trace whoever through the person that has either had the tickets sent to them or by means of at least one person in that party that has presented id. Thanks for clearing that up.

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
I'm buying for 5 people.
So I need 1 form of ID for me and 5 application forms right?
Don't want a wasted trip from BEAUTIFUL Tunbridge Wells.:wave:

On the basis that Bristol City have been allocated the South Stand, I reckon that we must have the ...er... North Stand.

Your seat will have been occupied the previous day by a Palarse arse.

:eek:

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That's correct DM

Nov 3, 2003
Lord B,

do you know (is there a site plan anywhere) that clearly indicates where each price cat of seat is i know the millenium site has a site plan but seat prices and cat will obviously vary per event be it sporting or say pop concert

http://www.millenniumstadium.com/vs...y/0,10853,4784-146415-163631-nav-list,00.html

but given we have the North Stand e.g. say you like look of area N (behind goal) is that cat 1 pricing? 2? or do u just turn up at Withdean with no idea. I think it would be very helpful to hav e this info

FG

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
On the basis that Bristol City have been allocated the South Stand, I reckon that we must have the ...er... North Stand.

Your seat will have been occupied the previous day by a Palarse arse.

:eek:

I hope they will be dishing out prophylactic antibiotics!!!

:lolol:

0,11411,4784-0-53611-0-custom115477,00.gif

Nov 3, 2003
yes got that from link thanks but how do you know what area is which price band ? some maybe obvious corner back are lowest price but others are less obvious no where have i seen any infor on this and the club dont appear to be publishing this info so do they even know?

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
So basically if a big group of friends wants to sit together they have to either

a) fill in a form each and turn up together at Withdean and queue up behind one another.

or

b) one person goes to Withdean with a huge wad of cash and individiual forms for everyone BUT only ID and proof of address for themselves.

If one person is applying for everyone and the group is more than 10 then do they still need individual forms AND then fill out the additional form when they get to Withdean?

TYIA

Grizz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here