Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff first game not to sell out?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I see that you can still purchase some of the 900 tickets that Cardiff returned. Not sure how many left but I put in 10 tickets to buy and could get 10 together no problem.

This is a vital game, really suprised we cant shift the extra tickets!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I see that you can still purchase some of the 900 tickets that Cardiff returned. Not sure how many left but I put in 10 tickets to buy and could get 10 together no problem.

This is a vital game, really suprised we cant shift the extra tickets!

Really?

No available seats showing up for me....

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I know you're not moaning, only pointing out that your surprised the game hasn't sold out yet but if someone told me two years ago that EVERY home game would sell out up until early March, i'd admire their optimism but probably disregard them as being deluded! Regardless of our final position, this season has been a huge success for number of reasons but in particular bacause we built it and they came, in their tens of thousands!!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I reckon we will have about 18k, lots will be put off by Cardiff reputation, combined with school night so to speak

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Showing none available... or is this because the ticket office will be close now? I bet it will sell out anyway, if it hasn't yet.

Also, has our league crowd dipped below 19k all season? If anything I think tomorrow it could go back up over 20k, all the people who've bought South Stand tix will make up for no shows, and it's a big game.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yay, a shit attendance figures thread, I love these, school night, Cardiff reputation, worried about fireballs in the sky, not shaking hands with anyone, bad trains, all the ingredients we need for a low turnout, and there is still a whole day to go :down:

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
I for one am looking forward to the game, i doubt it would be far off a sell out in terms of actual tickets sold.

Still going to be a great turn out with volume to go with it.

Surprised Cardiff didn't sell more as during my snooping on Cardiff forum people were saying they will risk coming down without a ticket and try to buy on the gate!!!! GOOD LUCK BOYS!!!!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
So have Cardiff sold out the half of the tickets they got?

I see only season ticket holders and travel memebers with photo ids can buy tickets.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Moaning because we have some tickets left that were returned by cardiff whoopy dooooo,not all fans have easy access to finding out this late information:glare:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not forgetting that quite a few season ticket holders will turn up tonight instead, then won't bother going again tomorrow.

I wonder who'll be the first to come onto Nsc and moan that they turned up to P & R or the Amex and it was shut.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh dear .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here