Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff first game not to sell out?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yay, a shit attendance figures thread, I love these, school night, Cardiff reputation, worried about fireballs in the sky, not shaking hands with anyone, bad trains, all the ingredients we need for a low turnout, and there is still a whole day to go :down:

You had the same moan when some dared to suggest the Millwall attendance would be under 20k. And low and behold it was probably the lowest home crowd of the season bearing in mind the Millwall end was packed.

I predict a sub 20k again based on the fact that it is a school night, the fixture moved to an unusual Wednesday night instead of a Tuesday night and the fact that there is quite a bit of illness about at the moment.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
All extra tickets sold out according to website so once again complete sell-out for home fans. Considering how late Cardiff returned their tickets I thinks thats pretty good.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
You had the same moan when some dared to suggest the Millwall attendance would be under 20k. And low and behold it was probably the lowest home crowd of the season bearing in mind the Millwall end was packed.

I predict a sub 20k again based on the fact that it is a school night, the fixture moved to an unusual Wednesday night instead of a Tuesday night and the fact that there is quite a bit of illness about at the moment.

The timing & distance cardiff have to travel for this game would suggest a below average attendance but surely the current good form of the team & the fact that we are playing against the team directly below us in the league should attract the usual no shows in the 1901 club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here