Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City fan in peace

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
A little word of advice fella, the sheep jokes don't bother us one bit, infact we take the piss ourselves about sheep, have you not noticed before :D
We do not need to make the forum busier, that's not the reason why we are doing this. Read my OP and you will understand the reason. Even a sheep could understand that :wink: if its not for you then that's fine but I'm sure some of your fans would be up for it.

No offence... i just like to carry on the sheep banter.. u guys prob get bored of it but still fun..

Serious question though... why is the site no busy? This site always seems rammed... Is it not the main Cardiff forum?

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
No offence... i just like to carry on the sheep banter.. u guys prob get bored of it but still fun..

Serious question though... why is the site no busy? This site always seems rammed... Is it not the main Cardiff forum?

Serious answer..... The site is very busy, how long did you go on it for and when? The club itself don't have a forum, this is an independent forum set up by fans, there is one other Cardiff forum which is the unofficial Cardiff Mad one but the members on our one don't talk shit lol I'd rather have a few thousand fans talking sense than tens of thousands talking shite lol

tenerife_blu

Sep 14, 2012
Think it's called tapasheep up there....
:ffsparr: yet another guy who should change the record, listen my little Malaysian friend. We shag them you eat them :D
Oh by the way, do you go on Tapafella coz I can see you holding hands with your boyfriend. :D I'd rather shag a sheep than a guy especially a Malaysian one :clap2:
That was to malaysianseaside, the rest of you seem ok.
Oh I just noticed you only have 6 posts lmao.
Have a good day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here